rejected Application feedback

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Dating Apps And Chat Room, Private Chat ‍❤️‍” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

Here is the comment from your Envato Quality team reviewer:

Your item has a great idea behind it but I’m afraid this functionality’s niche has been sufficiently filled by a number of other great items here on CodeCanyon and elsewhere on the web and I think we’re reached a point of saturation. At this point, we’re only looking for unique variations of this feature: for another one to be approved it would have to have a couple of unique features that differentiate it from what is already available.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:
////
Here is the play store https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.app.shadi
///
I have two question:

• What might be the reason to get rejected?
  • Can’t I able to submit this product as new item after some improvement?

Can anybody help please?

They clearly gave you rejection reason and I think you are lucky to get such indepth and to the point rejection reason.

The problem is your item which you submitted envato thinks such type of items are already a lot on the market so bring some thing new.

Second point is you can’t submit this item without considerable changes.

Thanks

Hey there @Capttin.

The reviewer clearly stated that other items like yours already exist on CodeCanyon. He also stated he/she thinks we’ve reached a point of saturation (meaning there is too much).

I don’t think making an alternative or making major changes would help as there is an excessive amount of dating apps/projects.

Best of luck with your future projects,

Kenner