Need Help! Track got rejected

Hi everyone!

I need your help! my new corporate track got rejected, here is the track:

I usually produce corporate tracks similar to this and got accepted. But I don’t know why now they reject it. I have no idea what’s wrong with it so I need your advice and opinion.

Thanks! :grinning::grin:

Hi @VibeRanger
I can not argue, but it’s possible that the re-creation is due to the monotonous sounding and due to the fact that many single-type tracks. So much tracks in corporation like this track.

Hey :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t3:

I think that the arrangement is a little bit poor and not so interesting matching nowdays standarts.

Try to listen top tracks here on AJ, especially in your favorite styles. Try to achieve that quality and sound.

The quality of tracks on AJ is improving day by day so you have to match this and permanently work hard and learn I believe.
I wish you will get it!

Cheers :call_me_hand:t3:

Hi @EricForster

Thanks for your reply! Yeah maybe that’s the case… I also think that AJ wants to raise the standard of quality. But actually this track is different from my other tracks. This new track started the chord progression on minor chord that gives it more elegant / cool / sad mood rather than positive and happy corporate. Maybe it’s the cause? well I don’t have a clue

Hi @PrestoSound

Thanks for your reply! yeah you might be right. Of course I should improve my composition and production quality. Okay, I would learn more about arrangement from AJ top tracks now! :grin: