Need feedback for rejected submission

Hi! First of all, I am new to AudioJungle. I just joined this month and submitted my first project and unfortunately it was hard rejected.
Here is a quote from the email that I received from Envato:

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “A New Beginning” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.
Here is the comment from your Envato Quality team reviewer:
This item does not meet the general commercial quality standard required to be accepted on AudioJungle, unfortunately.
Given the sharp rise in submissions of all quality levels, AudioJungle can no longer afford to take longer to elaborate reasons and deploy custom messages for hard rejecting submissions where several aspects of a composition, arrangement and/or production are deemed insufficient for acceptance, regrettably.

If you guys could have some time listening to it and give me some feedback, I would appreciate it.

Cheers!

Hey :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t3:

Try to listen top tracks here on AJ, especially in your favorite styles. Try to achieve that quality and sound. Your music must meet the profession standarts and have commercial value for video projects. Also I can recommend to learn on YouTube tutorials, courses more and keep going to write music. Write the music you would buy for yourself.
The quality of tracks on AJ is improving day by day so you have to match this and permanently work hard and learn I believe.
I wish you will get it!

Cheers :call_me_hand:t3:

Thank you very much @PrestoSound for your input. Yup, I’ve been listening to the top tracks here on AJ. I just want to get some feedback regarding the composition, arrangement/production and engineering of my track so I can see where I have to make improvements.