Rejected submission

So i’v uploaded and sent my first item to audiojungle, i’m new in this area.
So it has been rejected, i’m not really sure why, but i guess it’s because the track is a bit empty.
I wanted to try some background music, but seems like it’s not enought.
So every advices and tips would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance.
Sacha

Yes, to me it is definitely lacks arrangement - 2-3 sounds and percussions is just not enough. Starts promising for the first 10 seconds and then becomes boring pretty quickly. It sounds like a 1 minute intro, but basically nothing happens. I understand it supposed to be a background track, but it needs better develompent - pads, strings, etc., to get a feeling of movement. This way you transform a simple track to an interesting one. Otherwise it may sound like an unfinished idea (sketch). Hope this helps.

Hey :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t3:

I think that the arrangement is a little bit poor and not so interesting matching nowdays standarts.

Try to listen top tracks here on AJ, especially in your favorite styles. Try to achieve that quality and sound. Your music must meet the profession standarts and have commercial value for video projects. Also I can recommend to learn on YouTube tutorials, courses more and keep going to write music. Write the music you would buy for yourself.
The quality of tracks on AJ is improving day by day so you have to match this and permanently work hard and learn I believe.
I wish you will get it!

Cheers :call_me_hand:t3:

Hello!
thank you for your reply!
I’m takin notes!
Will try to do this for the futur,
All the best!

Hey !
Thanks for taking the time to write and help me ,
Definitely good advices right there!
All the best

Hey! I have a reject this item.