[Hard Rejected] Would love some feedback

Hello. So I just joined AJ about a week ago and submitted my first track, a dubstep track, for review hoping it would get selected. However, after waiting for a little over a week, I get an email back basically stating this:

“Unfortunately your submission Epic Melodic Dubstep isn’t ready for AudioJungle and cannot be resubmitted as it did not meet our minimum requirements for quality and/or Envato Market policies. In order for submissions to be considered for sale they must be of high aesthetic and technical quality, unique to our library and cannot be in violation of Envato’s policies”.

And also this…

"Unfortunately, this submission doesn’t meet AudioJungle’s commercial quality guidelines overall, and can’t be accepted.
Audio must be fully composed, arranged, mixed and/or mastered to a commercial standard, and have reasonable potential utility to our commercial buyers, for their varied projects. Ideal audio submissions should demonstrate the ability to support multiple visual works in general. A higher degree of general commercial viability would therefore be required"

Personally I’m not exactly sure how it doesn’t meet the requirements because to be quite honest I’ve listened to much of what was allowed to be accepted in the category of dubstep on here and…yikes. The only thing I can think of is perhaps the track is too long for their liking? Idk. Maybe I’m missing something.

Anyway, you guys be the judge. Here’s the track I submitted.

https://soundcloud.com/enigmaofficialx/enigma-virtual-love-story-free-download

I enjoyed it really much until 0:56. That melody may be to much for background music market.

Hey cool tune

I think that it is way too much for AJ i mean the different sections. Also try something that is easier to listen to.
The only other thing i can think of is if you used any melody voice that is not 100% your own creation. That could also land you in rejection.

The sound quality was not bad but for me i think it was a bit hard to listen to to industrial. Try something with less industrial sound with a happy melody.

Cheers and good luck.

Lester

I’m new here as well and I don’t listen to much dubstep but this sounds dope to my ears. If I were you I wouldn’t think twice - I’d upload to other sites.

If I was to guess, they probably think there is too much story in your track (too many different sections). A decent editor would be able to take what he wants but I guess they want the process to be simpler and require little editing. Also, Nitro_Themes is right about the spoken word part - it has to be 100% legitimately yours to use (signed vocal release or whatever they require).

Good luck!

Hi Enigma

From a creative POV, your track is awesome! it’s stylish and it sounds really good.

But, for “AudioJungle’s commercial quality guidelines”:

• the pumping melody doesn’t work
  • there’s too much variation (difficult to synchronize with a generic video)
  • it’s too long, you could make 2 or 3 tracks ready for AJ with this one…

Try to think of what customers are looking for on a stock audio library: only generic music, high quality and easy to use for video synch. Unfortunately, this is how it works…

Welcome here, BTW! :slightly_smiling: