Feedback rejected

This is Like the 30th time am getting this email, and i have no clue what to do.

''Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Hybrid emotional music” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

Here is the comment from your Envato Quality team reviewer:

This item does not meet the general commercial quality standard required to be accepted on AudioJungle, unfortunately.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:

Visit our forums and ask fellow authors for feedback. Our helpful community will be glad to lend a hand’’

please need feedback. this was Rejected

The second one has way less quality, a lot of mids in my opinion. I spent way less time compared to the first track which was rejected. Many other tracks have also been rejected. What am I doing wrong. I am concerned about submitting any more tracks.

Thanks for the feedback

Hello @SONIC-MOTIF! What I would like to say:

1. Is that you cannot promote your track on the forum (your second link), except for some topics on the forum (which are allowed for promotion).
    Feedback 4 Feedback
    Your Last Sold Track
    Your Item was Approved for Sale
    And some contests topics (officially sanctioned topics Envato, that they spend). I apologize for my strictness! :slightly_smiling_face:
  2. Regarding your rejected track: I think your track sounds very good! I noticed some flaws: your track is too quiet, maybe it makes sense to work on mixing, some tools are badly “read” in the mix. Also, your “intro” is very long, what you have with 0:48, I would have done a bit earlier “meat”-culmination). That’s all I noticed from the flaws!

Good luck!

1 Like

Thank you cleanMagicAudio for the feedback.

I was not trying to promote any of my AJ tracks, i was really concerned about a lot of recent rejections, so I wanted a clear comparison. I will remove the link from the forum

Please, what did you mean by the track too quiet, are you talking about just the intro or the overall track being too quiet.
Thanks for the feedback

1 Like

I answer your question: In my opinion, your track is too quiet for its entire duration.

1 Like

Ok Thank you very much @CleanMagicAudio

If you don’t mind I made a quick adjustment, I will go back to the mix and work on it for few more days. But I wanted to see your opinion on the current loudness, if such is considered appropriate.
I will look into other aspect of the criticism as well. But for now i want to see if this quick change is appropriate in terms of volume.

Sorry for asking too many questions, hope you don’t mind.
Thanks