My uploaded PPT item got hard reject. it says that "unfortunately we found it isn't at the quality standard required to move forward" Can you give me your suggestion and feedback?.

Folks i got hard reject on the below ppt. please give me your feedback?.

In my opinion it looks as good as others that were accepted.I

I think sometimes the judging staff may not posses the professional qualifications to judge. Their credentials and qualifications should be posted online. For all we know they could be a kid right out of high st with no graphic art qualifications.

With respect, I think you have quite a bit of work to do to get this up to the standards for here.

• Generally, the design (colours, fonts etc.) feel quite outdated

• Copy and paste text is just lazy and feels unfinished

• Lacks premium features or design elements

• There are numerous issues with design basics esp. typography, hierarchy, spacing, alignment, consistency etc

Just as a couple of examples:

- ALL the slide titles are far too close and squashed to the slide content and need both better hierarchy and spacing

- The PERT chart boxes have poor typographic styling and hierarchy

- Nearly every slide has different or inconsistent left and right alignment

• It’s also quite short for a PPT file - this is fine if the item tells a distinct story but these are just example slides and diagrams with no functional flow, so with this approach, you will see others offer vastly more options and slides and features

I’d spend some time looking at the best PPT authors like @SimpleSmart and their design, originality and attention to detail

FYI it would be incredibly naïve to think that envato don’t vet and assess their reviewers to make sure that they have the suitable knowledge, creds and experience

2 Likes

In my opinion it looks as good as others that were accepted.I

I think sometimes the judging staff may not posses the professional qualifications to judge. Their credentials and qualifications should be posted online. For all we know they could be a kid right out of high st with no graphic art qualifications.

Thank you for your reply.

Thank you Charlie4282. Indeed, it is really funny that simplesmart is my tutor or facilitator. I mean he gives me suggestion. He recommended me to try by myself so my result is hard reject.