Presentation Templates Reject :( Please, help me!

Hello guys!
Can you help me with item reject.
It’s a second hard-rejected file.
I’m a new author. I see newes files on presentation templates, and quality is so bad. Why my template isn’t OK? Can you help me?
Thank YOU!

Its happening with everyone except some authors. I reported this several times to elite managers. But nobody wants to take action against the reviewers. They are only approving items of their friends or may be they have their own accounts. In presentation category they are approved 2-3 templates of an author everyday and his designs are the worst you can see in presentation category. Try your luck somewhere else. Graphic river is not the same as it used to be. .Now nobody listens to authors here.

1 Like

I agry with you. that the “In presentation category they are approved 2-3 templates of an author everyday and his designs are the worst you can see in presentation category
It like design from 2002-2004’s. I think simular items can broke the envato market, because nobody want to buy bad/old design.

After rejection I study the other markets for presentations and to my surprise now they have better presentations than graphic river. They have more presentations with 100 plus slides and Graphic river is too happy with 20 slide presentations that too with old design. He just change first 3-4 slides and its done. Reviewers keep approving his designs and rejecting others.

1 Like

Can you show me your work, please? I’m very interested in design presentation)
Can you share with me another presentation templates stocks, please?
Thank you, for your comments :slight_smile:

Check my portfolio, I have more than 250 approved presentations. But now from past one month they stopped accepting my designs. Suddenly they think that my designs are not unique and people who copying my designs are getting approvals. Its a funny marketplace. I contacted each and every person from the management but nobody wants to help me. This is the way they treat the senior authors here.

1 Like

Sorry, where I can find link to your envato acc?

I have more than 250 approved presentations. But now from past one month they stopped accepting my designs.

Suddenly they think that my designs are not unique and people who copying my designs are getting approvals. Its a funny marketplace. I contacted each and every person from the management but nobody wants to help me. This is the way they treat the senior authors here.

That’s crazy thing! 7 years you work with envato and… oh wow!

I used to be proud that I work with a company like Envato. But now when I face a problem and nobody listening to me. It is really painful to know that the company you work for so long, don’t want to listen to you.

1 Like

Thank you so much!

It’s so painfull…
So I’ll try to upload some number of templates, but if the situation will not change - this is bad news for marketplace, I think… many authors will change marketplace :frowning:

Thanks for your Help!

Already most of the top presentation authors left this marketplace. They don’t find much scope here now. I guess its time that I should also leave this marketplace. Wish you good luck with your designs.

1 Like

Thank you!

Thread Locked >> Calling out items, users or staff

Please do not call out items, users or staff on the forums. As per our Community Guidelines:

Please respect your fellow users, staff, and moderators. We are all part of a community and you are expected to treat all users in a professional and respectful manner.

If you need further advice regarding reviews of your item, please contact directly Envato Support!

Thanks!

3 Likes