My theme got hard rejected . Need help to get approve

My theme got hard rejected . Need help to find what is the issue for rejecting my theme . Please help me with this .

Demo url : https://tradey.creativedigital.ae/

Message from reviewer : Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Tradey - Imports And Exports Business Wordpress Theme” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements.

Hi, unfortunately your theme design quality is really too low, far away from the minimum standards. No one here can help you enough to make it approved. My advise is to see the latest WP themes published and try to improve your theme. But it will be a long work.

I took inspiration from the latest theme released in themeforest . Then I started built my theme . And it has a new concept of trade theme . What is the major reason for rejecting Either the coding ( backend - header,footer,single.php) or my design

It’s only the design. They look to the code only later and those issues are managed via soft rejects.

1 Like

With respect you are a long long way off the standard.

• numerous avoidable validation issues in the code

• the theme is broken on mobile

• it feels very very unfinished eg import/export is just one page (the same one), no categories, taxonomy, product details etc

• needs vastly more pages, features, functionality etc.

• having gym related content next to import content, and different pages, content and styles which don’t really marry up, raises serious suspicions about the authenticity and originality of the item?!?

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback . We will improve our theme . Does the color of our theme is nice or not nice . Does we need to change to color of theme to bright color or this color is enough

Thanks for your feedback

1 Like

Colour doesn’t matter - there is some quite mjaor inconsistency in the design and composition which is more of something to focus on

Thanks. We will improve our theme

Many Problems - very bad - not meet minimum of design quality

• Typography very bad => (Font pair, Typography Scale, Gold Ratio)
  • Many fonts (only one / two fonts)
  • White space errors (white space is object, need consistency, defined spacing,…)
  • Alignments, Symmetric
  • Visual Hierarchy (View Priority Desktop 3, Mobile 2)…
  • Consistency (from layout, section, UI elements,…)
  • and more

I think you not understand design requirements and standard design. So need redesign and create WordPress again.

Is any article regarding understanding design requirements and standard design concepts

You can understand at some sources:

And remember most important:

1. Perfect Typography
  2. Visual Hierarchy
  3. Consistency (Spacing, Alignments, UI Style Guide, …)
    The same level of hierarchy must be consistent in many ways

And read more:

Typography:

Spacing and Alignment:

Visual Hierachy:

Consistency and Clean:

1 Like