WordPress Theme Hard Rejected. Need help?

Here is the comment from your Envato Quality team reviewer:

Your design has an interesting starting concept, but it needs significant improvements in terms of aesthetics and attention to details.

As higher quality items become available in the marketplace, approval requirements will increase to maintain appropriate marketplace quality.

While I’d be able to provide feedback as to how to get this approved, I can only do after it has crossed a certain threshold, quality wise. I’m sorry to say this isn’t there yet.

Where to start?

• An overall design quality

• Visual hierarchy and aesthetics

• Typography

• Forms and buttons

• More attention to details

• Better design consistency

• An overall spacing

• Color contrast and schemes

Here are some resources for you:

Please help guys to get accepted
Thanks in advance

Demo link : https://lan.creativedigital.ae/

Your theme actually looks great to be honest. I don’t see the reason why they would reject it. It’s not that what you’ve done is bad even if they don’t like it. It’s a minimalist design that focuses on the product, not the website. That’s a very good strategy for e-commerce since you want sales, not a 5 star website design rating. Perhaps you could make minor changes to the font, resizing and do a bit of work on the background with some brighter colors around.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your feedback

Personally I believe is a good theme the only issue that themeforest this days needs something new or original.

What you did has been made to many times before. You need to come up with an original idea :slight_smile:

Maybe I am wrong but this is how I see it.

1 Like

Thanks for you feedback

But the reviews doesn’t say anything about the originality and more over this is the new concept

I think that’s an automated messages from the reviewer

Dear community,
Now I have to start developing a new design or update this design?

Help me to get approved