My items still in queued for a couple days after got 2 hard rejections in a row.

Hi, everyone.
Eventhough I have this account for almost 5 years, I’m still new here and especially as a seller.

My first items was accepted in under 2 days, then each of my next couple items were accepted just in hours even minutes.
After that, I submitted 2 items and got rejected in a row and now all of my newly submitted items still in queued for 2-4 days.

Can someone tell me what’s happening here? Or is it just a normal thing?

Thank you!

Hi

Actually impossible to say as there is no guaranteed review time, but your item should be reviewed as soon as possible. You can often refer to the average review times at the link below as a guideline, but these are just averages and the actual review time could be few days shorter or longer than those listed:
https://quality.market.envato.com/graphicriver
So, don’t worry and just keep patience your item will be reviewed as quickly they can.

Thanks

hi the waiting time has nothing to do with approval or rejection … this is just a matter of queued items from all the guys in town … the workflow determines the waiting time

Hi, thank you for all of your replies, guys.
I’m really new as an author and I have no clue.
And as I’m typing this message, one of my items has been approved :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Don’t worry it’s very normal, for me usually my items take hours or minutes to be reviewed and sometimes it takes days.