My item is getting hard rejected everytime

Hey everyone,

I am trying to submit the item but is getting hard rejected everytime i try to submit. Can anyone please explain to me that what are the quality standards for codecanyon which i need to follow to improve my product for the submission.

Demo link: http://devworld.unaux.com/demo/dwdemo/

Thanks!!

You can check it here :https://help.author.envato.com/hc/en-us/sections/360000089563-CodeCanyon-Requirements

What’s the full message from the reviewer?

Hello @ki-themes, below is the reply from Envato team.

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Pay Later for WooCommerce” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:

Visit our forums and ask fellow authors for feedback. Our helpful community will be glad to lend a hand.

Check out this Help Center article to understand why and how items get rejected.

Remember you can get help, in the form of tutorials or skilled professionals, on Envato Tuts+ and Envato Studio.

We hope to see a new submission from you soon!

All the best!

Envato Quality team

Still have questions? Contact our Help Center.

Can anyone please help me on this?

I haven’t/couldn’t check the item coding but how do you expect the users pay later? In some countries, even the banks are not able to get the money they load and I’m just curious about your system.

Maybe this is the reason why it’s rejected. In addition, in most countries, you cannot just ask the users to upload the personal information such as identify regarding to legal issues

Thats why, it is totally upto users if they want to use pay later, they can upload their documents otherwise not. It is not compulsory to use pay later services. But it can be very beneficial for sale because customers can purchase products from the store without actually paying to the store owner that time. They can pay the store owner when they have money

I don’t think you’ll get an approval not because of the coding/design, because of the general idea of the plugin. To be honest, If I’m selling items on my website, I don’t want to deal with the payments later. There’s a reason why it’s paid before, not after.

I think it can be used my many stores as it is same as credit cards but for the store only.

Can anyone please help me on this?