My item has been rejected on codecanyon

Hello Experts,

I have uploaded my item on codecanyon, today i received a mail

"Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Application name” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

Here is the feedback from our review team:"

Reviewer Reason:

"1. Application looks totally incomplete, very poor design throughout, broken in places and is not ready for review.

1. Application is also insecure: Screen Shot on 2022-10-01 at 14-30-00.png - Droplr"

demo: NEARBY STORES - Best offers around you!

We did our effort and spent the time to make it done, but unfortunately rejected :pensive:

Any suggestion to upload it again, Thank you for the help.

It’s hard to judge without a demo and just these screenshots, but even those look like unstyled and generic text and a PHP error so it’s easy to see why the reviewer thinks it feels unfinished

1 Like

Hello @charlie4282 thank you for your reply,
This is our demo NEARBY STORES - Best offers around you! , otherwise we have to make improvements to the design and fix some problems, also we would to know if there is any possibility to re-submit again or any suggestions thank you.

Looking at your demo link and the reviewer’s comments, you have to fix a lot of problems in your code and some aspects of the design, but why not use a framework to code your application, it will allow you to fix a lot of problems.

When you finish fixing your problems, you can have your application checked before submitting it again, knowing that you have made a big change in your application.

1 Like

Thank you for your reply, I appreciate that

I just need to know what are these problems, the reviewer said that we have a lot of problems and give us screenshots of PHP errors (Not major).

And can i know which framework can help me to fix my problems please, i will be thankful.

use the framework laravel or codeigniter

1 Like

We have used codeigniter framework with hmvc achitecture, also we have developed modules manager + template manager so anyone can develop their plugins or template and install it using modules manager

We have already used it on this item

https://codecanyon.net/item/nearbystores-offers-events-chat-realtime/21251567?sso=1&_ga=2.114417283.563170097.1663752815-503535506.1653379019