Anybody?? - Codecanyon Upload Rejected with no further reason

A very good morning. I have recently submitted an item to codecanyon, My software is a Laravel 8 Application. I have no reason as to why the item as rejected, sadly with the following comment:

unfortunately, we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

My Product is an all in one toolkit to help sell, support and manage plugins, themes and code. It has a custom Ticket Support System, Subscriptions, Product and Release management, coupons, customer management and tons more.

All of the features are custom coded with no third-party libraries. Except for the installer.

I am just trying to find out where I went wrong to ensure I don’t make the same mistakes again? Any help and advice would be great. I spent 7 months building this and to get rejected without any reason or guidance.

This is my Item: https://sourcecodepro.io/

Any advice or feedback would be really appreciated.

Thank you.

p.s if I rebuilt the system again would I be able to submit it again with the same name? as I have the domain name etc I am so confused as to what I can or cannot do. I don’t want to waste 7 months of code, but I do understand the reviewers have their reasons for rejection, albeit blind notice of rejection. I have no clue what direction to take.

Brian

Hello!

I am confused about your site.What do I need to do to see demo? You won’t get any feedback if you just point page to landing to collect email addresses.

What are you confused about? There is an immense amount of documentation, user guides, feature pages with in depth information of each feature and a clear listing on the landing page.

If you can share your confusion perhaps I can help more? MY software allows you to sell your own scripts, themes, plugins or anything you can zip in a folder. customers subscribe to you to get access to download your zipped folder item.

Thank you

Description and documentation - this is not enough. You must provide valid link to real product demo.
The absence of such link may be reason for rejection.

The demo was live when i submitted the item, the demo is fully working and functional i have disabled it now after the rejection. The demo did exactly as expected.