My Item Hard Reject Please Help

https://ferkin.in/d_card/updated please help me i also include images in with src

please help me

@rddesigns7

Its too far from Themeforest quality standard.

Not proper content visibility
Used fonts are not suitable

Please improve it in every steps.

Hi there,

As I see you didn’t solved some spacing issues from my last feedback :frowning:

1. Make icons smaller. That border is too aggressive. Add top bottom space (15px);

2. Kindly search a new color palette. This is boring and does not fit with actual trends :slight_smile:

3. Add some more attractive photos on portfolio:

4. I just found a major issue here: When you click on Open button there is some kind of flickering. Then the image position is changed in a bad way making it buggy. Check this gif animation:

5. This sidebar is really ugly

6. For a onepage template it needs to be perfectly from any point of view.

Regards

1 Like

http://ferkin.in/vcard/ Please look at this one and give your valuable feedback thanks

On responsive the issue from point #4 from my last review is still visible. There is no smooth transition in there.

• One other thing. How can I go back to main view after clicking the Open button…I can’t see there any button to go back…
  • Try to add some premium image/graphics all over the template…The main background is so unprofessional… Don’t know if the guy is you but you can improve that view :slight_smile:
  • Favicon is missing
  • Portfolio social media icons issue…make them equal in width…
  • I already gave you my advice to add a 30px spacing on top-bottom of the page…

####You need to start learning to be careful to details…if you want to get accepted…For example, on your template there are a lot of button(this is not a problem), but the problem is that very button has its own style…Without fixing these issues you will not get accepted…

• All border-radius are different :frowning:
  • Every button/input has its own style, which is wrong
  • Every button/input has its own spacing, which is also wrong

“Theme SLR” Please review again Your help is awesome .