My flyer need fix before submit graphicriver if some error

@n2n44 @XioxGraphix @glowingraph

2 Likes

Sorry to say, but this is way too basic. The text also doesn’t have great alignment, for example, the phone number line isn’t aligned to anything. It’s fine to go with a simplistic design, but there isn’t much here that creates much value.

2 Likes

Thank you so much, regards.

1 Like

hi Jeri, u have an issue with the global style indeed. U need to put ore graphic design into it … there is an idea about the bottom left bullet but the problem is that the text is not arranged properly inside of it , otherwise, you should try to bring more originality to the table and more graphic elements. U have to try to align tete properly as well , since the header one are too much on the left , not aligned indeed and chocking because of the lack of space between this block and the left margin . The “call us” is too close from the bottom edge too, pls also try to value texts more , right now they are not super visible indeed. Finally try to invest some time to create a decent fake logo as all details matter and u need ione that will value your work, and not the other way around …

2 Likes

This is borring as hell. It is designed to ruin your business.

@DesignSomething Perhaps a little too harsh lol.

I’ve seen this style way to many times over and over again. And on top of this there are too many beginner mistakes.

@DesignSomething Yes I completely agree, but still.

Jeri deberia probar entender lo que Designsomethign quisiera decir … lo que ha querido decir es que tienes que hacer cualcosa mucho mas original …

1 Like

si entiendo pero yo pense que fue burlan de mi diseño

no , no lo ha hecho … pero Designsomething es un hombre muy directo

1 Like

pero no he hablado mucho con Ă©l tampoco lo conozco 100%, me entiendes?

1 Like

si entiendo pero hay que entender que las personas que vienen aquí no quisieran hacer cualcosa mal con tu …

1 Like

bueno :slight_smile:

1 Like