My first project was rejected. Can anyone Help me to find out what's the reason?

This is preview video of my project-

They told me this-

"Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “3D Reflective Logo” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

Thank you for taking the time to submit your item. Unfortunately this item does not meet our quality requirements and cannot be accepted at this time.

The item does not meet our minimum design, animation, and technical requirements. We strive to accept professional quality projects, and unfortunately this submission doesn’t quite meet that criteria.

When reviewing projects, in addition to overall quality of design and execution, we take into consideration the flexibility, usefulness, appeal to a broader audience and broadcast readiness of the file. Unfortunately we don’t feel as though this project meets the standards we have set for these criteria."

If there anyone can help me to find out what’s the reason I got rejected. That will be very help.

Thanks in advance.

Hi. I think there are several reasons for rejection. The logo reveal has almost no design at all. It really lacks of motion (just a small rotation is not good enough). Reflection of logo is too blurry and low quality, and the small flare on the top of the logo has a low visual quality too.
In my opinion, there’s not much to improve this work, maybe you should start a new project from scratch. In my humble opinion, best advice, try to watch logo reveals from other authors here, then you’ll see the quality level required to get your projects approved.
Good luck!

1 Like