Project why not accepted?

Project why not accepted?
Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Logo Reveal” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

Here is the comment from your Envato Quality team reviewer:

Thank you for taking the time to submit your item. Unfortunately this item does not meet our quality requirements and cannot be accepted at this time.

The item does not meet our minimum design, animation, and technical requirements. We strive to accept professional quality projects, and unfortunately this submission doesn’t quite meet that criteria.

When reviewing projects, in addition to overall quality of design and execution, we take into consideration the flexibility, usefulness, appeal to a broader audience and broadcast readiness of the file. Unfortunately we don’t feel as though this project meets the standards we have set for these criteria.

We look forward to seeing more of your work.
Logo Reveal

Hi.
That´s the message for almost every rejected project I guess. A standard message. But it doesn´t say much. With all respect, my opinion is that logo is very plain about textures. Maybe with more texture and ambient occlusion it could be more detailed and more realistic, background too. That could make it totally different and maybe approved. And the 3D front layer falling down and merging with the floor doesn´t look very nice to me. It´s just an opinion. Good Luck! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you!
They accept projects that are much worse. They have not accepted any work lately. This is so annoying.

Yeah, I understand. That´s the eternal dilemma. Projects that you see with lower quality than yours, but they´re approved. Sometimes different reviewers and different criteria I guess.

2 Likes

Hello,
In my opinion your logo has enough quality but the animation is a bit slow and not really eye catching. The background has no detail and in the end i don’t like the gold shapes intersecting the floor. Maybe improving the animation and adding some detail to the background would turn your project more eye catching. What would happen if you replace the for another logo? How does the replacement process works?

1 Like