My design gets a hard reject.

This file gets a hard reject. my past files also get hard reject. Please give me a suggestion on how I correct the next design.

hi If u ask me, the main problem is that there is no guideline when it comes to the way things are being organized and especially when it comes to texts. The fact of the matter is that the blocks of texts are not placed according to the z-shape reading process ,in other words in the way eyes would traditionally go across a document in an attempt to read the information. Then, if u ask me the central big shape is not really doing u any favor as the text does not not look harmoniously organized inside due to the concerned shape. There is a big deal of the mentioned big bullet being covered by text but the two sideways upper parts where there is nothing inside and that ultimately looks strange. I am also sorry to tell u just this but until now what is rather valued is the central shape rather the text. The central title is in view not overly emphasized but the central bullet is and sometimes this feeling is being reinforced by the fact that u failed to introduce color combinations being convincing enough so that they turn out to offer decent contrast and make texts look either readable ,having impact enough and not putting a mess in the hierarchy of information. As as simple reminder, contrast is a basic design principle and messing with it means big time trouble in a general way. But, this is even truer with this principle in particular as it will almost systematically bring the troubles I mentioned above to the table in a snowball effect indeed. Do u realize, for instance, that some of your titles are springing out less than the secondary text / paragraph to complete them. In the same logics, some of the things meant to be valued turn out not to be , I guess u will figure this out, there is a problem if u value “call us” when the following number is 10 times less readable … 50% off also works a bit like a “call to action button” except that this is here definitely not catching the attention enough and really not pushing into taking some action. Also, basically enough there is no so much graphic design here, once u have taken the preview image not supposed to be included, when u know that the logo is supposed to be replaced and so on, ultimately u do not have so many things really pushing to buy left in the main zip file … u will have empty shapes, shapes in plain color, blocks of text and a set of icons, this maybe considered in my opinion as rather “light” and this be felt that the item does not have so much of real commercial potential, not to mention that to be honest , indeed, I see nothing really special. Colors, dispositions, typo and so on really inspire me a deja vu feeling and I think that the marketplace as it is , that is to say saturated , is already having countless of lookalike items , so that I have the feeling that u are lacking extra value here, something to really push to accept th file for sale in the first place and then to convince people to buy …