My commercial quality music was rejected

Hi, any reasons why my track has been rejected?
You can find the preview here: http://renepuchinger.com/music/preview.mp3
I’ve used great software which costed quite a lot - Ableton Live, L3-16 Multimaximizer, Spitfire Albion ONE.
Although the track is not super happy, I can imagine it can be used in many situations.
Thanks.

1 Like

Hi, I think that there is no clear melody in your track and it sounds a bit chaotic at times, also there is no percussion which isn’t necessary of course, but otherwise your melody have to be much more interesting and appealing, I can hear only a bunch of strings and brass which sometimes end randomly like there is no any reverb on it. Try to add some percussion with interesting transitions and melody. Additionally the software you are using is not any insurance that your tracks will be magically instant approved, people are creating the music, not software. I hope this helps, best regards, Marcin Klosowski

1 Like

Sorry there is some percussion in your track but for my taste it is not interesting enough, however the first couple of seconds are good for admission.

1 Like

I find the track pretty good, personally. It’s only a bit too soft, and you struggle in listening to the single instruments, try to mark the sounds better. The atmosphere is beautiful though!

1 Like