Need help. Has been rejected. For what?

Hello authors!
Help me make a commercial sounding track please. I was given a hard for this track. And I absolutely do not understand why. https://soundcloud.com/lirika-40/lounge-night-guitar

Comment from reviewer - This item does not meet the general commercial quality standard required to be accepted on AudioJungle, unfortunately.

Thanx a lot!

Cool idea in the intro but it get’s really repetitive. The claps that come in sound more like a typewriter :slight_smile: mabybe that’s what you were going for but they were pretty distracting to me and I didn’t care for them. The mix is a little muddy as well. Take the initial idea and focus more on tightening up the arrangement, keep it interesting as it goes along and I’d work on other samples and overall mix.

Good. I’ll work on the instrumets and mix. Thank you for your comment. This is important because I already have 5 reject for tracks with a similar sound.

Yeah, I guess mix/master, better sample libraries, arrangement and that melody got some strange pitch.

It sounds cool to me! :slight_smile: I would made some variations with melody… don’t keep all the time playing with the guitar harmonics…
But it souds very good! :slight_smile: I think it’s very close to get approved here…
Good luck!

I would also seriously consider changing the title. Putting “guitar” in it creates different expectations, you expect a…guitar!

1 Like

Many thanks for your comments @FirstNote @MusicLFiles @RainyAudio @RobertReid. I think I’ll recreate this track and upload it again.

How do you think can presence of a strongly loud melody can cause reject (soft or hard as in my case). After all, a loud and catchy melody can distract from the video? It may be necessary to arrange the main melodic theme deeper in the arrangement. In this case, the track will more closely match the requirements for commercial background music. Am I right or not?

1 Like

Hello authors!
I have the same problem again. These three tracks hard rejected too. The reason from reviewer:
- This item does not meet the general commercial quality standard required to be accepted on AudioJungle, unfortunately.

Need your expert opinion. These tracks are so terrible that they have no place on audiojungle? Is it about quality of production and mixing, or is it about melody, harmony and arrangement? Or maybe the problem is in the wrong category (corporate and children)?

Thanx in advance!!!)

up