My business promotional flyer got rejected. Please point out my mistakes. Thank you.

There are to many similar flyers already accepted. You need to create something unique.

hi this is sort of fair but to be honest i agree with my friend @DesignSomething . The fact of the matter s that , apart form a few “mistakes” this is clean but also not bringing anything really new to the table in the meanwhile , too, if u ask me … Apart from the “new” or creativity issue, the main problem that u have here is about colors and contrast , if u ask me … the grey / black is not a super good idea with the dark blue color. The other part of the issue is also that your text on the mid range blue is not contrasting enough, i would not go as far as saying that u are violating the contrast basic design principle but this is also true that the text are not popping out as expected and they are very far from being super readable . The solution might be to rework colors a bit or to try to bring some boldness to the table and re-arrange the other text to keep the hierarchy rolling. Indeed, writing over a picture or a shape is not the best idea that u may have since this is making text hard to read and this is hard to determine a single color adapting to the background behind so that the text is hard to read and what is the point about putting a text if this cannot be read? The disposition is not purely timed as well, as u may or may not know the z-shape reading process, in other words, the way the eyes sweep across any document is not only determining the impact way it makes sense to organize elements , but also determines the impact zone as well … the good positioning for a logo is either the top left corner, the botton right one or the very center of the page …

1 Like

@n2n44 Thank you so much for pointing out my mistakes. I’ll try to improve these soon.

1 Like

hope i could help u :slight_smile: if u feel like u have enough clues, pls check the “solution” box , good work and good luck for next submission :slight_smile:

1 Like