My Audio Jungle Submission was rejected without any critique. Please help guide me !!

Hi everyone, I’m excited to join the community with my talents. I recently submitted a 1:00 long guitar based instrumental rock song that would be perfect for a time lapse or commercial bit, but audio jungle rejected me without any critique. Here is what was said “Here is the comment from your Envato Quality team reviewer: This item does not meet the general commercial quality standard required to be accepted on AudioJungle, unfortunately”.

I understand. But they didn’t provide any sort of context or reasoning. Would you guys please be honest with me and tell me why I was rejected. Honest feedback is the only way I know how to grow.

Here is a link to the submission…

iIm not expert in this style but I think it’s a cool track! I don’t have at this moment good headphones, but I have had some strange sensation with sound at the start, with the distorted guitar, strange sound to me, and a little bit repetitive. Maybe this could be developed a little bit more.
Hope this can help…
Good luck!

1 Like

Cool avatar :slight_smile: