All 5 of my submissions got rejected…why???

I had submitted five tracks to AudioJungle last week and I got an e-mail today saying all five tracks were rejected. The explanation is as follows:

“Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of ______ and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.”

and another comment stating:

“This item does not meet the general commercial quality standard required to be accepted on AudioJungle, unfortunately.”

I have worked religiously on editing and mixing these tracks and I thought they all sounded pretty good so this hit me kind of hard. I even compared my songs to similar sounding songs that were already on the AudioJungle website and felt that my songs stood toe to toe with them. Some feedback would be appreciated as to why songs may have been rejected.

Hi ! Firstable don’t worry about Rejections ! It’s very usual for most author here ! I think the main reason for your rejection is pretty obvious. Firstable, Audio Jungle is a special market where you sell your music for videos project, for company, video maker etc… Your music should have a commercial value ! In your case I found your track more artistic and not composed for this kind of use :slight_smile: The second reason is the music style that you submit ! Metal music can work well here but I suggest you to listening some track there to give you an idea of what is asked and sound more trendy to be more accepted :slight_smile: And the last reason is the mix of your track, which is not good to be accepted there, I suggest you to take the time to work more on it or on your next track ! Don’t forget that things take time and lot of work :slight_smile: SO don’t worry, just continue to work, and submit your track ! But I suggest you to take more information about Audio Jungle, what music can sell, how music should sound to have a more commercial value etc ! You need to reach a balance between your artistic strength and the reality of this kind of business ! Good Luck :slight_smile: ( sorry for my English aha)

1 Like

Thanks, I appreciate the critique

1 Like

Hello!
IMHO
I would have cleaned the guitar at equalizer. And in general, the mix would squeeze.
Single out the drums more precisely in frequency and compression.
You need to work more in the mix(equalization, panning, effects processing, etc), and listen to more tracks of top authors in these categories.