My account was blocked and opencart journal purchase code says invalid.

I registered through themeforest to buy opencart journal and the payment and download was successful. And to install the journal to my opencart, it says the purchase code is incorrect. And to get back to my themeforest account where I downloaded the journal and the purchase code, the account has been locked. Several emails has been sent to them but they could not get me the purchase code and activate my locked account. I need a correct purchase code to finish the registration, unblock my account, or rather refund my money.

Hi,

Purchase code not working because your envato account locked. You have to unlock your account through envato customer support. Please open Help ticket and let them know. Envato Customer support team will be happy to assist you.

Thanks

I have written countless times to them and to the help ticket and that has not been done. Please help me. I need it.

Have you received any reply from the support?
multiple request will not help to get reply soon. multiple request make the reply process delay because of the volume of open tickets. please keep patience hope they will reply you soon.

1 Like

These are the replies. What do they mean by these. They said it has been resolved and yet it was not resolved.

"We’re all set. We’ve now resolved your request (2215457).

However, if you have any more questions or updates for us, simply reply to this email to let us know.

Jan 5, 2021, 1:21 GMT+11"

Hi,

Thank you for your recent email to Envato, we appreciate you reaching out to us.

Unfortunately like all companies, we have a number of internal policies in place which, for business reasons, we do not divulge. After reviewing your application for service, we are unfortunately unable to re-enable your account.

All the best,

Paulo

Sorry! to know your account locked and unfortunately support team unable to re-enable your account. If envato support team can’t enable your account then in forum no one can help. Account related issues can be solved only through envato support.