Music and AI tools - discussion thread

3 Likes

Thats how I imagined Envato dealing with Ai…protecting us. Not going to bed with these companies.

2 Likes

love this people!

I guess I’ll have to go to work as a janitor. :grinning:

The danger of Ai generated music is that for some of it, it is of really poor quality however posting on an audio forum seeking opinion of it will not garner much of a response as authors battle against this form of music as they are seeing their earnings dwindle because of Ai.

I don’t get it, I thought you just said they were AI generated… how are they your “songs”?

Anyway, you’d have to be pretty tone-deaf to come in this thread to advertise your AI generated music. Feel the room!

1 Like

Absolutely not true.

Hey all,

I noticed there’s a dedicated AI tools thread, so I’m reposting in case you missed my post yesterday. I mentioned a small app that might save you time finding the right names, tags, and writing both short and long descriptions. I’ve also added a feature for Envato authors: if you have different cuts or edits, it will add those versions to the description text for easy copy and paste.

All information is generated via the new model GPT-4o, which has been instructed to provide musically-oriented tags and descriptions for your track brief. Feel free to try it and share your thoughts on how I can make it better. I hope you find this tool useful and time-saving.

Oh, and it’s totally free! I don’t collect any data or information, and no logins are needed. Absolutely free to use :slight_smile:

http://TrackTag.me

Cheers,
Adi

4 Likes