March Campaign FAQs. Campaign is now live!

March Campaign FAQs

General information

What is the March Campaign?

We’re running a cross-channel March campaign, showcasing some of the very best items from AudioJungle, CodeCanyon, ThemeForest, GraphicRiver and VideoHive on a dedicated campaign landing page. This campaign will feature selected author-nominated items that are at a discount of 40% off their normal sale price. We’ll also feature some “Headline Items” at a 20-60% discount.

The campaign landing page will be promoted through Envato’s marketing channels, including on-site promotion, email, social media, content marketing and affiliates.

Campaign Timeline

• Tuesday 19 February: We launched the nomination process (you’re reading it right now!)
  • Tuesday 5 March: Nominations close for Headline Items.
  • Friday 8 March: Selected Headline authors will be contacted via email.
  • Tuesday 12 March: Nominations close for main campaign
  • Monday 18 March: Selected authors for the main campaign will be contacted via email
  • Thursday 21 March, 2PM AEDT: Campaign Launch - March campaign begins!
  • Thursday 28 March, 5PM AEDT: Campaign Close - March campaign ends

Item selection

How and when will I be told if my item(s) are chosen to be on the landing page?

We will contact all authors whose items are selected for promotion on the landing page by Monday 18 March.

What if my item isn’t chosen to be on the landing page?

We will only contact authors whose items have been selected for promotion on our campaign page. However, we anticipate an increase in traffic to all marketplaces, so you can still participate by managing in your item price onsite if you wish.

What if I want to withdraw my nomination?

If you’ve changed your mind, please contact us at communitymarketing@envato.com and we will remove your item nomination.

If my item is selected will it remain on the landing page throughout the entire promotion?

Probably! We’ll be periodically reviewing the page to make sure we’re putting our best foot forward in promoting great deals for our customers. Items which don’t meet the promotional criteria will be automatically removed from the promotion (but will of course remain for sale on Envato Market), plus to maintain a cohesive ‘look and feel’ we reserve the right to add or remove items from the landing page for any reason in our sole discretion.

How are items selected?

All items nominated must meet the criteria selection on the nomination threads. Items for the promotional page will then be chosen by the Envato Marketing team.

Who is responsible for changing the price of items?

All item prices will be automatically changed at the beginning of the March Campaign sale, between 10am and 2pm (AEDT) on 21 March 2019.

After the promotion finishes, you may want to leave a discount in place, manually return the item’s price to its original level, or set a different price altogether. As with all pricing decisions under our Author-Driven Pricing policy, that’s entirely up to you.

Headline Promotions

What is a Headline Promotion Nomination?

A Headline Promotion Nomination is an item that will be featured in a prominent spot on the relevant landing page for some duration of the March campaign.

What items are eligible to be a Headline Promotion Nomination?

In order to be eligible to be selected as a Headline Promotion Nomination, your item needs to meet or exceed the following review and sales thresholds for your respective marketplace:

• ThemeForest: 4+ star rated with over 3,000 sales
  • CodeCanyon: 4+ star rated with over 1,000 sales
  • GraphicRiver: Over 200 sales
  • AudioJungle: Over 250 sales
  • VideoHive: Over 400 sales

If your item meets this standard, head to this thread to submit your item/s.

Any other questions?

If you’ve got any related questions, just reply to this forum topic :slight_smile: Everything you post here will be read by our team. Anything pertinent and/or important will be added to the FAQs, and we’ll post updates when new questions and answers have been added.

4 Likes

Update: I’ve made some minor changes to the Headline Nominations form, as some older requirements around minimum ratings and sales were still mentioned in the field descriptions.

Please use the requirements in this thread, if you spot an inconsistency. The full Headline Promotion requirements can be found here.

Hi, I just submitted my item for CodeCanyon and here is response I got

Thank you for your nomination! If your item is selected for the 2018 Cyber Monday campaign, we will contact you via the email address you have provided, by November 2nd. If you have not received a response from us by this date, it means you were unfortunately not successful on this occasion.

I think you didn’t update it.

1 Like

:blush: Oops - well spotted! I’ve just updated the confirmation screen.

1 Like

If any of author have any question about March Campaign.
Why 4 Star Rating Important ?
Here is Answer: 4 Star Rating Important

So, I don’t need to resubmit. Right?

1 Like

Well, my item in Themeforest meets the requirements (almost), the problem is Feb 20 was the anniversary of the item and I lowered the price 20% for few days, and going to return it up to normal today, is this means that I can’t submit my item?

It’s really frustrating, I overlooked the campagin notification when I lowered the price, my bad.

Regards,
Ahmed

Hi

While submitting the nominations for Mega March Campaign at the bottom in the Terms & Agreement section it says "By nominating for this promotion, you are choosing to set your price to 50% of its Original Price, for the specified campaign period (November 20-27, 2018). "

URL: https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/3889658/af77dc79a26ae38ce9cf5c427edc5373

I think there is some ambiguity in the same as the Mega March campaign FAQs mention that the selected nominations will be sold at a flat 40 % discount rate. This is something that has caused misconception. Can you please look into this.

Thanks,
WPWeb !

Its an old notice from Cyber Monday Campaign. I think they’re using the same form for submission and forgot to change this text.

At least 10 sales for an item that has been released in the last 30 days.

Where to submit these items? Because Rating is required in the Nomination form.

Hi all!

Our Campaigns team will be finalising the March Campaign items on Monday morning, and so the confirmation emails will not be going out today as previously announced.

Please check your inbox next Monday, as we’ll be notifying all authors via email if they have been selected for the campaign landing page.

4 Likes

Hello,

The received e-mail indicates that the campaign should start already. Are there any problems?

Regards,
Tangible Design

Hi @TangibleDesign! We’re running slightly behind schedule at the moment (originally planned for a 2PM launch), but are still planning to go live today.

I’ll update this thread, and will also email all the participating authors, as soon as the landing page launches.

4 Likes

Thanks for the quick response.

Hi Ben,

Looks like the campaign got kicked off and our product prices were changed automatically. However the pricing seems to be reflecting incorrectly in many of the pages across themeforest. For ex: the price in the popular items section is shown as $11, when the actual discounted price is $35, which is shown properly in the item’s individual page. Could you please look into this issue.

Thanks,
Swami

Where is the
envato march campaign landing page?

Hi all. There were a few errors with the automated pricing changes - our developers are still checking through all the items. I’ll send out the official go-live emails (with the landing page URL) shortly, as soon as the Campaigns team gives the green light.

Other Market sub-pages that have picked up incorrect prices should be fixed shortly - the cause has already been fixed, but some cached versions of those pages still show the errors.

1 Like

Hi Ben! My item is not listed in the Premiere Pro category, please fix this http://c2n.me/40xPx68.png. Currently it’s only shown on the index page http://c2n.me/40y1krs.png.

1 Like