This thread contains information about Headline Promotion Nominations for our March 2019 cross-channel campaign.
We’re running a March campaign, showcasing some of the very best items from AudioJungle, CodeCanyon, ThemeForest, and VideoHive on a dedicated campaign landing page. This campaign will feature selected author-nominated items that are at a discount of 20-60% off their normal sale price.
The campaign landing page will be promoted through Envato’s marketing channels, including on-site promotion, email, social media, content marketing and affiliates.
The campaign will be live between Thursday, 21 March (2PM AEDT) and Thursday, 28 March 2019 (5pm AEDT).
We’re looking for Headline Promotion Nominations
What we’re looking for in this thread are items that can qualify as Headline Promotion Nominations. These are item that will be featured in a prominent spot on the relevant landing page for some duration of the March campaign. These have additional criteria for nomination, as shown below.
Headline Promotion requirements
In order to be eligible to be selected as a Headline Promotion Nomination, your item needs to meet or exceed the following review and sales thresholds for your respective marketplace:
- ThemeForest: 4+ star rated with over 3,000 sales
- CodeCanyon: 4+ star rated with over 1,000 sales
- GraphicRiver: Over 200 sales
- AudioJungle: Over 250 sales
- VideoHive: Over 400 sales
They also need to be:
- Items that are high quality, presented well, and up-to-date
- Items that have been actively selling in the past 6 months
- Items that have been well-received by customers, and well rated
Also, to help us ensure that the discount is off your normal sale price, the item must have been listed at a consistent price for the 30 days leading up to the promotion period. See the pricing promotion rules below:
- Consistent Price: Your item must have been listed at a consistent price for at least the 30 days leading up to the promotion period. See our Discount & Promotional Pricing Guidelines for more details.
- Discount Price: By nominating for this promotion you are choosing to set your item’s list price to 20-60% below its stable list price (30-day period: 19 Feb - 21 Mar), with the campaign pricing change effective on 21 March 2019, at 2pm AEDT.
- Buyer Fee: The included buyer fee will not change. You can find more information on how to calculate prices with buyer fees here.
- Author-Driven Pricing: As your item is in an ADP category, you are of course free to change your price whenever you like, whether or not you previously nominated for the promotion. However, during the campaign period, we will be periodically reviewing the page to make sure we’re putting our best foot forward in promoting great deals for our customers. Items which do not meet the promotional criteria will automatically be removed from the promotion page (but will of course remain for sale on Envato Market).
How do I take part?
Make sure you have read and understood our requirements. Ensure that the item(s) you submit meet all requirements, otherwise they will not be considered for the campaign.
Please read the criteria in this thread carefully, and ask any other questions you may have here. We will continue to update and maintain the questions on an ongoing and as-needed basis.
Based on the requirements, research your portfolio and select a maximum of ONE item per marketplace from your own Envato Market portfolio.
- Select items from your Envato Market portfolio.
- You must be the author of any item(s) that you are nominating.
- We highly recommend choosing your BEST items, to maximise your chance of being selected and succeeding with customers.
- Submit your nominations using the Headline Item Nomination Form.
What happens after I nominate my item(s)?
If your item(s) are selected, we will contact you via the e-mail address you provided, to give you more detailed information about how and when your item price will be changed.
Selected items will be added to our special landing page which will be launched on Thursday, 21 March (2pm AEDT). Our March Campaign promotion will end on Thursday, 28th March 2019 (5pm AEDT).
- Tuesday 19 February: We launched the nomination process (you’re reading it right now!)
- Tuesday 5 March: Nominations close for Headline Items.
- Friday 8 March: Selected Headline authors will be contacted via email.
- Tuesday 12 March: Nominations close for main campaign
- Friday 15 March: Selected authors for the main campaign will be contacted via email
- Thursday 21 March, 2PM AEDT: Campaign Launch - March campaign begins!
- Thursday 28 March, 5PM AEDT: Campaign Close - March campaign ends
We’re looking forward to seeing all your nominations and helping you to promote your incredible items! We’ll be sharing important/additional updates and announcements in the thread below. If you have questions, please check the Campaign FAQs and post a new question if it has not already been answered.
Thanks again and good luck!