Looking for feedback for my square flyer

This is 100% rejection. You have many issues typography, hierarchy, concept, spacing / alignments, colors…

In your opinion how can I correct those issues,some direct guidelines.

You need to learn the basics of hierarchy, typogrpahy, spacing etc. Google will give endless links to all of these

I cant give you direct guidelines because you need to learn the basics first. There is no easy way to be successful on this marketplace.

hi let’s face it, u are miles away from standards at this stage … there is much to modify, change and improve so that u can have a chance to make it, to say the least …
1- global style
sorry to say just this as i guess that u did your best with your current skills and so on, but the thing is super basic … there is close to graphic design here …, let’s sum up, once u take out the picture that are not included in the main file what d u have left? block of plain color , blocks of texts , a red line and a few icons … this is very little to offer , see next point …
2- low commercial potential
indeed, this is linked to what i have just mentioned … why would anyone buy an item that could be redone in 10 minutes and without requiring good skills to reproduce it ? people have to feel like that they will save time or offer something over their personal ability so that they can buy an item and there is none of these here …
3- color combination
sorry to say just this but apart from not being original at all, this color combination is not the bets one that u could have had to say the least … pls opt for complementary colors, themed code colors or shades of the same color , these are safe choices , they will guaranty u sort of an efficiency and coherence that is missing right now …
4- contrast
do not get m wrong u are not violating this basic design principle indeed but this does not mean this is satisfying all the same … the contrast between colors, especially among texts, is nit enough and this is neither super readable nor esthetic indeed …
5- logo
pls invest some time to create a decent professional looking logo that will take your game to the next level rather than contributing to make your item even flatter than this is …plus see next point …
6- z-shape reading process …
this is the way eyes sweep across a document and this “process” is also determining impact zones where to put important elements … needless to wander if u know this or not because only the way u placed the logo is significant that u do not know about it …
7- titles
this is really raw … making text look super big does not provide them huge impact and do not make them catch attention, this is not enough, pls take more time to bring something more worked out to te table , u will generate more relief and a better hierarchy when u do …
8- coherence
this is a problem related to the organization of the document … apart from the already evoked positioning of the logo , what u have this far looks like a bifold but all in one side, i guess that just that i mention this pict must ring a bell indoor mind for u to understand the big problem in terms of coherence and organization …
9- icons
in this case they are more complex than some other people do though the benefit that u should have had from this is lost because of the lack of valuing that u give the concerned icons …