Logo Hard Rejected ( Looking for Answers )

Hi All,

I have get a rejection for a logo.

I used for the logo presentation templates provided by envato team member scottwills.

Would like to know what is the reason, If it is related to the design is ok I will do another ones, but if it had been hard rejected because of something in the files, the help text, form, or AI file layers, not enough tags, bad description… I need to know it.

I wil try to help with screenshots of my work, forms, files and ai layers.
For now just can start adding two links because I’m new user.

[The rejected Logo Link][1]

[The AI file][2]

The Uploading Form

The zip file and help text

This is another picture to help.

The AI file outline view, layers and swatches

The Logo preview jpg picture

This is the message I got :

"Unfortunately your submission Real Garden isn’t ready for GraphicRiver
and cannot be resubmitted as it did not meet our minimum requirements
for quality and/or Envato Market policies. In order for submissions to
be considered for sale they must be of high aesthetic and technical
quality, unique to our library and cannot be in violation of Envato’s
policies.

Regrettably the Help and Quality Teams are unable to offer a critique or feedback on your rejected submission.

Please see our Help Center for more information: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/204067134 "

I used a logo template sample from this link :http://graphicriver.net/forums/thread/logo-template-submission-tips/50372

Hi, it seems that the design of your logo doesn’t meet the minimum quality requirements. Also, you may include a .png version of it in the package and a preview image showing your logo in different colors, just a suggestion that may work.

Thank you for your suggestions.

In my preview image I show two different color versions, black and white, and only in white. Do you think those alternative color versions are incorrectly done?

My image preview

With all due respect:

The fonts and typography of the design are pretty bad.

The detail in the squirrel could be better and more of a statement as right now the text appears more prominent.

There is a typo “GO HERE” - think attention to details

The icon circle border looks inconsistent to the rest of the design (but could be my iPad view)

Likewise it looks better on the black background but there the entire thing is one colour whereas on a white background the flower etc is a unique colour

Generally it needs work but the consistency and detail is an absolute must

Thank you for your feedback Charlie, I will keep in mind your opinion.

About the white version color, I was following this template from a envato member.
Do you think it is a good sample to follow?

template logo sample

There’s not anything wrong with the colors (although copying another authors style/work esp someone like Scott is a guaranteed rejection).

You just need to keep the colors consistent in different versions.

In the thread I found this “Hey guys, GraphicRiver reviewer Kailoon has very kindly put together some incredibly useful info and files that will give you a better idea of what the GR review team look for in logo submissions and how to avoid getting your file rejected:”

Do you think is better to don’t use any of his files?

Link to old forum thread where I got the logo templates samples

it does say in the thread you can use those files “as is” but it is always better to create your own.