(Locked) Freeletics... Get FIT!

Tosp said

Wow! You couldnt sleep?! Thats tough :slight_smile:

Im gonna take it slow, but I dont know how to combine themā€¦
You`re doing only Aphrodite?

I donā€™t have the coach yet, Iā€™ll subscribe to it in a week, I donā€™t need it yet. The workouts you get in the free version are basic and thereā€™s no hand holding, which means weā€™re on our own.

Aphrodite is the first exercise, which is cardio and strength. I donā€™t care much for the cardio aspects( I pretty much jog 1 - 2 hours a day without breaking a sweat) but Iā€™m very much lacking in strength. Hence did it all week and will continue this week as well :wink:

The reason for this is simple, build endurance. I donā€™t want to have to endure this pain again so making sure my body is comfortable with it before I move on. Then thereā€™s also stuff like pullups that I need for Zeus. I need to be able to do 15 pullups per set. I could only do 3. Now I can do 5 but Iā€™m not there yet, hence cant move up a level. Instead I do some of the max workouts pushups and pullups and build more endurance/strength.

After week 2, I think itā€™s quite impossible to keep up without the coach + your left with wanting more, I know I am so going to subscribe :stuck_out_tongue:

MSFX said

maybe start with Metis, little less intenseā€¦ :smiley:

haha truefact! Donno how I missed that one :slight_smile:

^ itā€™s all about building strength before going for the massive workouts like aphroditeā€¦ the coach is good because it gets you to do the smaller ones with some max workouts before doing the longer ones later in the weekā€¦ iā€™m sure later in the program itā€™ll get solid though lol :confused:

do any of you guys find that the PB doesnā€™t work on the app? Only tracks my first time for each exercise as my PBā€¦ :confused: :frowning:

MSFX said

do any of you guys find that the PB doesnā€™t work on the app? Only tracks my first time for each exercise as my PBā€¦ :confused: :frowning:

Same here, Iā€™ve got the iOS version. Probably a bug I hope they are aware of :stuck_out_tongue:

Iā€™m using the android version, it works fine. I also use the site for most of the workouts as well, since my biggest space is infront of the pc.

Those who do freeletics, let`s be friends on facebook too.

https://www.facebook.com/ts.tosp

Tosp said

Those who do freeletics, let`s be friends on facebook too.

https://www.facebook.com/ts.tosp

Added :slight_smile:

• Stephan Zammit

sorry iā€™ve been quiet on this front, pulled my back again doing squats then went on holiday trekking and now just moved house so itā€™s all a bit much :frowning: will be back at it soon, probably when you guys are doing 5 min aphrodites lol :stuck_out_tongue:

MSFX said

sorry iā€™ve been quiet on this front, pulled my back again doing squats then went on holiday trekking and now just moved house so itā€™s all a bit much :frowning: will be back at it soon, probably when you guys are doing 5 min aphrodites lol :stuck_out_tongue:

heya! I donā€™t even know if itā€™s possible to do APHRODITE in 10mins as I see a lot of the freeletics champs are doing. It still seems impossible haha and weā€™re already weeks into this :stuck_out_tongue:

The best I could do so far is 23mins and Iā€™m doing it as fast as humanly possible. I think they are just cutting corners.

So thereā€™s that and now back to MSFX, enough with the excuses! Freeletics calls you :smiley:

I will probably get back into gear starting today.

Be ready NeuronFX!

I agree with you on the 10 minute for aphrodite. My best time is around 24 minutes I guess, and I was going full speed every single secondā€¦ could only make it like a minute faster max, maybe.

I am cutting a bit back latelyā€¦ got sick a few weeks ago and it was hard to get back on track. Should really get back to it!

NeuronFX said

I agree with you on the 10 minute for aphrodite. My best time is around 24 minutes I guess, and I was going full speed every single secondā€¦ could only make it like a minute faster max, maybe.

I am cutting a bit back latelyā€¦ got sick a few weeks ago and it was hard to get back on track. Should really get back to it!

ah ok. Going to use the time to catch up with you then :wink:

Typps said
NeuronFX said

ah ok. Going to use the time to catch up with you then :wink:

Iā€™m actually all well nowā€¦ had been like this for some weeks :stuck_out_tongue: but Iā€™m finding it hard to actually get off work and do a workout. Hopefully Iā€™ll get motivated :slight_smile:

NeuronFX said

Iā€™m actually all well nowā€¦ had been like this for some weeks :stuck_out_tongue: but Iā€™m finding it hard to actually get off work and do a workout. Hopefully Iā€™ll get motivated :slight_smile:

The longer the break, the harder it is to get back imho. This is why I try to never slack for over a week. Besides, I try to jog often so even when I donā€™t do freeletics my mind does not get used to sedentary lifestyle. It is really hard to just get off the chair and workout especially when your working on something interesting. Which is why I prepare my mind hours in advance lol. In the end, itā€™s a mind game I think :stuck_out_tongue:

How is everyone doing? Iā€™m nearly at the end of week 9 :smiley:

Nailed Aphrodite in 18mins today :smiley:

MSFX said

hey champ! You just came out of nowhere and beat every record we made :stuck_out_tongue:

As for me, had to take it easy for a bit. Only thing I do regularly is long distance running. For some reason I find it so much more relaxing than Freeletics. Keep trying to combine both though and I am at it again this week.

I just need to be more consistent with my Freeletics because when you miss a week, your timing is ruined. Have to put in at-least 3 workouts a week, this seems to work for me.

@MSFX: Thank you very much for introducing this website!

I was 196lbs 100 days ago and now Iā€™m 176lbs and my body shape has been changed completely! Iā€™m not seeing that big stomach whenever I look at the mirror anymore! I guess my 6 packs will be back in a few weeks :wink:

Cheers,

Iman

Enabled said

But you donā€™t have to take my word on it, I just bench press 160kg / 350pounds for 10 reps! :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry but I cannot really believe that at your weight ( 85kg ) - itā€™s almost double . Video please :stuck_out_tongue:

I am training for 3-4 years and I am 6 foot, 90kg at maybe 12-13% BF and even take a small dose of medical steroids now and I only bench press 120 kg for 6 reps ( it was 100kg x 4 before roids ) so you must be Superman :frowning:

And I agree with Enabled, this crossfit thing is great if you need some cardio and are over 25% BF, but itā€™s the type of exercices that the body adapts quickly and even adapts the metabolism to be more efficient ( slow ) in the long run. The gym is the way to go after you have mastered this and want the next level.

Also, I wanted to do it to as some cardio each Sunday for some conditioning in the rest days of gym and some competition with you guys but then I read that Aprodithe requires you to do crunches - http://www.thankyourbody.com/do-not-do-crunches/ - take care :slight_smile:

Typps said
MSFX said

hey champ! You just came out of nowhere and beat every record we made :stuck_out_tongue:

As for me, had to take it easy for a bit. Only thing I do regularly is long distance running. For some reason I find it so much more relaxing than Freeletics. Keep trying to combine both though and I am at it again this week.

I just need to be more consistent with my Freeletics because when you miss a week, your timing is ruined. Have to put in at-least 3 workouts a week, this seems to work for me.

Hey man, took me long enough, just kept edging away. Coach really helped and week 7 I had three ā€œHell Daysā€ where you do 3 workouts each dayā€¦ after that it makes one workout seem easy :wink:

Sure I can imagine long distance running is much more relaxing, not against the timer so much, little less intense :slight_smile: Gotta keep it up, once or twice a week should about do it :slight_smile:

Bring it on :x :smiley:

ImanGM said

@MSFX: Thank you very much for introducing this website!

I was 196lbs 100 days ago and now Iā€™m 176lbs and my body shape has been changed completely! Iā€™m not seeing that big stomach whenever I look at the mirror anymore! I guess my 6 packs will be back in a few weeks :wink:

Cheers,

Iman

aw youā€™re welcome dude and awesome progress!! :slight_smile: Finishing week 9 now and definetly noticed a difference in physique :slight_smile: If you can change your diet as well it does help :slight_smile: