(Locked) Freeletics... Get FIT!

NeuronFX said

Managed to do Aphrodite in 32 minutes! I think thats the maximum speed I can go though, would be really difficult to reach it again. At this stage every little thing can have its effect, like sleep, food before workout, etc.

It keeps getting harder to catch up with you :slight_smile:

Got it down to 35 today, but Iā€™ll admit every time I am faster and stronger, love these exercises! Might get you the next time. I think it will be quite hard to finish all 5 sets under the 30 minutes range, so weā€™ll see. I am still only able to do 3 pull ups, which is my main concern now, hence working harder on the arms.

32 minutes is still a very good surprise, your a champ NeuronFX!

MSFX said

done something to my lower back with the squats yesterday so having a couple of rest days :frowning:

If your feeling injury, yeah the best thing to do is rest. Hurry on back though, not the same without you, boss!

Typps said
NeuronFX said

Managed to do Aphrodite in 32 minutes! I think thats the maximum speed I can go though, would be really difficult to reach it again. At this stage every little thing can have its effect, like sleep, food before workout, etc.

It keeps getting harder to catch up with you :slight_smile:

Got it down to 35 today, but Iā€™ll admit every time I am faster and stronger, love these exercises! Might get you the next time. I think it will be quite hard to finish all 5 sets under the 30 minutes range, so weā€™ll see. I am still only able to do 3 pull ups, which is my main concern now, hence working harder on the arms.

32 minutes is still a very good surprise, your a champ NeuronFX!

Thanks! :slight_smile: Youā€™re getting there fast! At this stage its really hard to increase the agility by alot true. Its a day by day small improvements from now on. The top athletes on freeletics managed to get it down to 10 minutes! Need to train! But it really feels great with every workout, continuous challenge.

MSFX said

done something to my lower back with the squats yesterday so having a couple of rest days :frowning:

A day or 2 rest should do it, get back as soon as youā€™re ready! Just donā€™t try to do it on injury, since it only gets worse.

yeah throwing back the protein shakes, gimme 48 hours and hopefully back on it. Not bad at pull ups, can do 10-15 already so not too worried about those :wink:

I do think those doing it in 10 minutes are cutting cornersā€¦ thatā€™s just not enough time, would love to see that filmedā€¦

Hereā€™s a progress report for the fans!

NeuronFx leading again, heā€™s completed the full APHRODITE in 30 minutes :smiley:

I managed to do it in 32minutes today, closing in but still behind :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok, back to fitness levels where I can compete :wink: Just missed a sub 40 time for starred Aphrodite, getting there, noticing improvement thatā€™s for sure! :slight_smile:

I donā€™t ache today! :smiley:

MSFX said

I donā€™t ache today! :smiley:

Happened to me just once after my first APHRODITE 5 set session. Now though, just feeling some stress in my back, wonder if I am doing something wrong or perhaps I am just pushing too hard :wink:

Going for a new session now, NeuronFX broke a new record, have to catch up!

Iā€™m looking forward to trying it out

I did shawnT`s insanity and got great results.

Iā€™m taking a day off today, I woke up with a small ache in lower back.

I wasnā€™t able to beat the 30 seconds yesterday, but I tried it after a full day of work. Its always getting harder to keep in the front position! Youā€™re really motivating me :slight_smile:

Iā€™m really enjoying these workouts, looks like they give great results, I already am noticing it in performance. Iā€™m really finding it hard to cut on sugars, etc though, so it wonā€™t be so easy to get the fat % lower then 14-12%

NeuronFX said

Iā€™m taking a day off today, I woke up with a small ache in lower back.

I wasnā€™t able to beat the 30 seconds yesterday, but I tried it after a full day of work. Its always getting harder to keep in the front position! Youā€™re really motivating me :slight_smile:

Iā€™m really enjoying these workouts, looks like they give great results, I already am noticing it in performance. Iā€™m really finding it hard to cut on sugars, etc though, so it wonā€™t be so easy to get the fat % lower then 14-12%

Yeah, same here with the lower back, hence why I alternate days, but I think it is getting better now, so Iā€™m going to do it daily :slight_smile:

Iā€™m also seeing some results too physically, abs are better now ( unless I am imagining it, happens often lol ) and itā€™s only been a week!

I watched the following youtube video for inspiration today!

How Bad Do You Want It? (Freeletics)

@Tosp, welcome, add MSFX through the Freeletics app and weā€™ll find you through his followers :slight_smile:

Tosp said

awesome, come and get involved :slight_smile: add me and weā€™ll all follow you too :slight_smile:

@Typss - yeah saw that from the email yesterday, really inspiring video, 3:30 for Metis is an insane time, was happy that I broke the 7m barrier haha!

MSFX said
Tosp said

awesome, come and get involved :slight_smile: add me and weā€™ll all follow you too :slight_smile:

MSFX, I downloaded the Lite version and when I am trying to find a friend it gives me nothing, just a blank page. I think I need the pro version.

Tosp said

MSFX, I downloaded the Lite version and when I am trying to find a friend it gives me nothing, just a blank page. I think I need the pro version.

hmmm, maybe thatā€™s a lite version restriction? Itā€™s worth getting the paid one as it gives you access to all the workouts :slight_smile: only a few bucks :slight_smile:

To be honest, I dont know but I will buy it anyway cause its more handy.

And I think it will be the second workout/day, but this depends on the difficulty.

whatā€™s your name on freeletics so I can follow you? :slight_smile:

MSFX said

whatā€™s your name on freeletics so I can follow you? :slight_smile:

Great!

Tosp T.

Oh man, I underestimated this program.

I started with aphrodite workout and my mistake was that I began with all my agility & power because of the timer and in the middle I got exhaustedā€¦

It`s a big challenge for me because I learn how to manage my effortā€¦

Tosp said

Oh man, I underestimated this program.

I started with aphrodite workout and my mistake was that I began with all my agility & power because of the timer and in the middle I got exhaustedā€¦

It`s a big challenge for me because I learn how to manage my effortā€¦

haha I went all out on APHRODITE the first time, completed the whole thing in 58minutes iirc. The next 3 days was hell for me. Couldnā€™t sleep right.

My body got used to it after that, well, kindof. After a week of daily intense APHRODITE my lower back took a toll. I should have taken it easy, guess I never learn. Iā€™ve now had to take another rest. Iā€™ll be back at it again tomorrow :smiley:

Typps said

haha I went all out on APHRODITE the first time, completed the whole thing in 58minutes iirc. The next 3 days was hell for me. Couldnā€™t sleep right.

My body got used to it after that, well, kindof. After a week of daily intense APHRODITE my lower back took a toll. I should have taken it easy, guess I never learn. Iā€™ve now had to take another rest. Iā€™ll be back at it again tomorrow :smiley:

Wow! You couldnt sleep?! Thats tough :slight_smile:

Im gonna take it slow, but I dont know how to combine themā€¦
You`re doing only Aphrodite?

maybe start with Metis, little less intenseā€¦ :smiley: