(Locked) Freeletics... Get FIT!

nachothemes said

I tried freeletics for four weeks, I remember that I had to give in the first week because of the muscle fever. It is a very intense workout. Even so, I only got slightly visible results.

So, I moved to bar exercises and the results are visible from week two, especially for my ab and core.

Here’s How to Get Superhero Ripped Without Weights or Gyms

Just wow, those bar exercises are so awesome. I am going to see myself through the entire 15 weeks of Freeletics. Apart from the sore body, I’m liking Freeletics.

I’ll be doing Zeus (muscle workout) in week 3 and it includes pullups. Got a swing in the backyard and I’ll hang on the bar, though nothing close to what those guys were doing on the bar excercises. Zeus and the basic pullups appear to be up my alley for now :stuck_out_tongue:

Typps said
nachothemes said

I tried freeletics for four weeks, I remember that I had to give in the first week because of the muscle fever. It is a very intense workout. Even so, I only got slightly visible results.

So, I moved to bar exercises and the results are visible from week two, especially for my ab and core.

Here’s How to Get Superhero Ripped Without Weights or Gyms

Just wow, those bar exercises are so awesome. I am going to see myself through the entire 15 weeks of Freeletics. Apart from the sore body, I’m liking Freeletics.

I’ll be doing Zeus (muscle workout) in week 3 and it includes pullups. Got a swing in the backyard and I’ll hang on the bar, though nothing close to what those guys were doing on the bar excercises. Zeus and the basic pullups appear to be up my alley for now :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah I’m going to stick with freelectics for the 15 weeks, in for the long game :slight_smile: no harm following the whole program

I’d love if there were bars like that near me, I get a good uper body work out when I go climbing/bouldering but that would be great for pure workout

Made it through APHRODITE today, didn’t have time on the wknd. Nearly threw up after 20 mins but made it through to the end after slowing the pace :slight_smile: 52 mins. Boom.

MSFX said

Made it through APHRODITE today, didn’t have time on the wknd. Nearly threw up after 20 mins but made it through to the end after slowing the pace :slight_smile: 52 mins. Boom.

wow MSFX, you beat my 58minutes :stuck_out_tongue:

My muscles were pretty sore though and I slept really bad the second night. Gotten relief the 3rd day onwards. Today I’m a new man already and probably start a new session of APHRODITE, hopefully do better this time :smiley:

Still not looking forward to the situps though lol

Typps said
MSFX said

wow MSFX, you beat my 58minutes :stuck_out_tongue:

My muscles were pretty sore though and I slept really bad the second night. Gotten relief the 3rd day onwards. Today I’m a new man already and probably start a new session of APHRODITE, hopefully do better this time :smiley:

Still not looking forward to the situps though lol

:sunglasses:

Situps are the easy bit, it’s the Burpees that make me fill ill haha. Was hoping for a sub 50 time but had to slow down to not spew everywhere. Muscles don’t ache much today actually but i’ve had several protein shakes which probably helped :wink:

I guess genetics has to do with it also I some % a?

Anps said

I guess genetics has to do with it also I some % a?

genetic maybe and I guess previous fitness may help… some % of what?

Hi guys, I’m thinking of starting this :slight_smile:

I did sixpackfactory.com workout last year and it felt great, but I always find it so hard to do it all over… so I thought I’ll try something different and this looks really well planned!

Do you know what’s the difference between the free and the paid app?

Also are you getting a coach for your program?

Thanks for sharing btw! Looks great!

NeuronFX said

Hi guys, I’m thinking of starting this :slight_smile:

I did sixpackfactory.com workout last year and it felt great, but I always find it so hard to do it all over… so I thought I’ll try something different and this looks really well planned!

Do you know what’s the difference between the free and the paid app?

Also are you getting a coach for your program?

Thanks for sharing btw! Looks great!

You should join, it’s fun and we’ve only started, done my second workout today :smiley:

It’s a Freemium business model and so I think with the paid plan there is some supplementary material ( probably more exercises ) and they appear to guarantee results so expect some hand holding.

I’m not getting the pro plan though, the existing material seems more than sufficient and includes video tutorials of the exercises. The app performs great and doesn’t seem to lack features.

Perhaps if I am able to see myself through the 15 weeks I’ll reconsider checking out the pro plan, just to say thanks! :slight_smile:

@MSFX, closing up on you. 52 minutes today!

Hey! Great, join in :)!

The paid app gives you access to all the workouts :slight_smile:

I’ve subscribed to the coach just because it’ll help me keep structured and stick to the program else I waive easily with things like this… I guess you could structure your own plan with 4 workouts a week but they’ve tailored it for what I want and gradually getting more impossible etc…

Be sure to follow us and we’ll follow you back :slight_smile:

Great!

Just followed you both. :slight_smile: Username - Stephan Zammit

As for workouts, we just choose whatever we like or there’s a routine to follow per week?
I guess that’s the coach version though right?

Very excited to start. I’ll start first thing next morning :slight_smile:

Awesome :slight_smile:

Yeah the coach gives you 4 different work outs to do per week, if you watch what someone else is doing who has the coach and copy then you’ll be able to follow it along :wink:

Just did Metis and aphrodite today :slight_smile:

Managed to do Aphrodite in 37.46 mins with my girlfriend! :slight_smile: good for motivation :stuck_out_tongue:

Feels great :slight_smile:

NeuronFX said

Managed to do Aphrodite in 37.46 mins with my girlfriend! :slight_smile: good for motivation :stuck_out_tongue:

wow 37 minutes the full 5 sets ? Superman!

I put in another Aphrodite today, took me a whole 51 minutes but improving I guess :slight_smile:

|I +1003462|Typps said-||
NeuronFX said

wow 37 minutes the full 5 sets ? Superman!

I put in another Aphrodite today, took me a whole 51 minutes but improving I guess :slight_smile:

Yeah 50,40,30,20,10 sets :slight_smile: hope it wasn’t too much straining though, but feels fine till now… We’ll see when I wake up.

The metis workout got me a bit shaking though… Not so good with cardio…

Managed to do Aphrodite in 42 minutes yesterday( closing in on NeuronFX) :smiley:

I’m feeling totally beat today though so taking the day off!

I’ve successfully fused my daily jog with Aphrodite, so right after I always jog 7 - 8 kms( takes about an hour). But today, since I wont be doing much exercises I set up a bar for pull ups only to realize that I have no strength lol

I can currently do 3 pull ups a set. That’s terrible, so i’m going to start doing pull ups daily. I should be able to get in 10 pull ups a set if I keep at this for the next 2 weeks :stuck_out_tongue:

Somethings I’ve noticed though, I don’t find the pull ups in any of the workouts but I’ve seen them in the Vids so they must be part of the pro plan, think I’ll just subscribe to the coach at this point!

Almost every exercise I’ve done in Aphrodite somehow seems to have engaged my abs at some level. I think pull ups/chin ups are also crucial to shaping the back and abs so regardless of these being officially part of Freeletics I’ll surely do them daily.

yeah you guys are nailing that workout, got it tomorrow so will try and throw a lower time in :wink: don’t wanna hurl though haha :smiley:

yeah this is my first week doing the coach and I need to get on the pullups but my bar doesn’t fit any of the doors in this house :frowning:

I have a bar in one of my doors, but its a bit low and not that wide also. I can do around 9 full at the moment and then shift to the easier version, where you jump from the floor. Need more strength in the arms.

I also tried to do the hs push ups for the Zeus workout, but was too afraid to go into hand stand position since I’m not super agile or flexible. Did them from a chair height with back straight as possible. I’d love to see how we get to improve through these workouts. The soreness really shows they’re working!

Managed to do Aphrodite in 32 minutes! I think thats the maximum speed I can go though, would be really difficult to reach it again. At this stage every little thing can have its effect, like sleep, food before workout, etc.

Typps said

I’ve successfully fused my daily jog with Aphrodite, so right after I always jog 7 - 8 kms( takes about an hour).

I really admire you for that! Doing a jog with aphrodite is surely tough! I can only go up to 7 km jogs, and that completely beats me!

done something to my lower back with the squats yesterday so having a couple of rest days :frowning: