(Locked) Envato's Most Wanted - Pagewiz Landing Page Templates - $14,000

This event is now over. Winners Announced Soon!

Envato's Most Wanted

We’ve partnered with Pagewiz: Creators of the incredible landing page creation platform to offer up an incredible $14,000 in prizes for Pagewiz Landing Page Templates on ThemeForest. This is our largest bounty ever!

Be one of the first 20 “Original” Pagewiz Landing Page Templates uploaded and approved and we’ll hand out $250 per template.

We’re also running a Best Item Contest where authors of all Pagewiz Template’s submitted between November 21st and January 23rd have a chance to win the following cash prizes:

Best Category Prizes

The Best Pagewiz templates that are considered to be within these 12 categories win $350 each.
  1. $350: Best Multi Purpose Landing Page.
  2. $350: Best eBook Landing Page.
  3. $350: Best Affiliate Landing Page.
  4. $350: Best Startup Landing Page (product launch or feature announcement).
  5. $350: Best SaaS Product Landing Page (with a price comparison chart).
  6. $350: Best Event Registration Landing Page.
  7. $350: Best Course Registration Landing Page.
  8. $350: Best Real Estate Landing Page.
  9. $350: Best Nonprofit Landing Page.
  10. $350: Best Consultant Landing Page.
  11. $350: Best Travel Landing Page.
  12. $350: Best Fitness / Gym Landing Page.

Extra Bonus Prizes

Along with the best category prizes authors will also be considered for the following bonus prizes:

$800: Peoples Choice Bonus Prize

Pagewiz is also offering a Peoples Choice Bonus Prize. Pagewiz’s staff will pick 5 templates from 5 different authors, and will add them to their Facebook page. The most “Liked” author will win!

$1,000: Top Expert Prize: The Most Effective Landing Page Templates Pack

Best template based on the best converting principles.A pack should consist of a minimum of 4 different variations of a single design. Prize judged by Dr. Karl Blanks, Chairman & Co-Founder, Conversion Rate Experts

dr-karl-blanks 80x80

Karl is a scientist with a PhD from Cambridge University, England. He is the Chairman and co-founder of Conversion Rate Experts (CRE), an international consultancy that scientifically optimizes the profitability of web businesses. CRE's client portfolio includes Apple, Amazon, Facebook, Google, Lloyds Banking Group, GQ, and Sony.

$1,000: Top Expert Prize: The Best Conversion Centered Landing Page Template Design

Best template based on the best converting mobile principles. Prize judged by Mr. Brian Massey, Conversion Scientist, Conversion Sciences

Brian Massey 80x80

Brian Massey is the Conversion Scientist at Conversion Sciences and he has the lab coat to prove it. He is the author of Your Customer Creation Equation. His rare combination of interests, experience and neuroses were developed over almost 20 years as a computer programmer, entrepneur, corporate marketer, international speaker and writer.

$1,000: Top Expert Prize: The Best Mobile Centered Landing Page Template Design

Best template based on the best design principles. Prize judged by Mr. Michael Aagaard, Senior Conversion Optimization Consultant, ContentVerve.com

Michael Lykke Aagaard 80x80

Michael Aagaard has dedicated most of his waking existence to optimizing websites and decision-making processes. His hands-on approach and enthusiasm have made him a popular international speaker on the topic of conversion optimization. When he’s not paching the CRO gospel, Michael spends his time helping clients improve conversion rates out of his office in wonderful Copenhagen, Denmark.

$1,000: Top Expert Prize: The Most Creative and Conversion Oriented UX Landing Page Design

Best template based on the best design principles. Prize judged by Mr. Josh Miles, Principal & Founder, Miles Design

Josh Miles 80 x 80

Josh Miles is principal and founder of the award-winning branding firm, Miles Design. Josh is a frequent conference speaker, and the author of Bold Brand - The new rules for differentiating, branding, and marketing your professional services firm. Josh lives in Indianapolis with his wife and two ridiculously cute kiddos.

To Help You Get Started

To help you get started, Pagewiz has setup special access for ThemeForest authors! Head over to the sign-up page: http://go.pagewiz.com/envato to get started!

Once you are approved, you’ll get a free and unlimited Pagewiz account to display your templates.
Their support team is available at support@pagewiz.com for any comments/questions.

It’s a Race & Contest!

This Envato’s Most Wanted is a race & contest. Like any contest, you don’t want to be disqualified because you didn't follow the rules. So carefully follow the procedures below, and make sure you completely read the Full Terms and Conditions.

Here are the key details:

• Submit your items on or after Friday, November 21st and before the competition closes on Friday, Jan 23rd at 23.59PM AEDT time.
  • The winning themes will get a share of $14,000.
  • Pagewiz staff & Top Experts (special guests!) will vote on bonus prize winners.
  • The first 20 items must be new / original items. Conversions on existing items will not be eligible for a ‘First 20 items Prize’.
  • Multiple submissions from the same author must be different from one another.
  • An author can enter as many items as they wish.
  • An author can only win two (2) of the first 20 race prizes.
  • An author is allowed to convert an existing portfolio items for the Best Category, and Top Expert Prizes.
  • All templates must have a mobile version.
  • An single item can win one (1) race prize, one (1) category prize and multiple Top Expert prizes.
  • All winners will receive the much-desired “Won a Most Wanted Contest” badge.
  • Final eligibility of entries for prizes are determined by Envato staff.
  • Prizes are payable only via PayPal or Moneybookers/Skrill.
We’ll announce the winners a week or two after the event closes, and send out the prizes two or three weeks after that. So, let’s get started. To be in the running, follow our procedure to the letter!

How to Submit Your Items

What to Do After Your Items Are Approved

Once your items have been approved, do the following as soon as you can:
  • Complete the Most Wanted Entry Agreement. By doing this, you agree to keep any winning entries online for a minimum of two years.
  • Post your approved entries in this thread.
It’s as simple as that! Good luck!

PLEASE READ FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS HERE

I will try to have a place in that competition :slight_smile:

I also :slight_smile:

I’ll try :slight_smile:

Awesome news. We are in. Thanks Pagewiz team and Envato.

So no coding at all, just drag and drop?

Hi,

I think I signed up on the wrong URL, and now after I finished the landing page, I can’t find a downloadable link for it.

Any one from pagewiz support team can help me??

Regards

JoshuaSprague said
<li>The first 20 items must be <strong>new / original </strong>items. Conversions on existing items will not be eligible for a ‘First 20 items Prize’.</li>

Love this - I’ll try my best :slight_smile:

This prizes just keep bigger and bigger :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m in on this one :smiley:

pixilito said

Hi,

I think I signed up on the wrong URL, and now after I finished the landing page, I can’t find a downloadable link for it.

Regards

They asked us to sign up for the trial. And then go to the pagewiz.com/envato site and fill in some form. After which they would change out accounts. Did you do the second part?

This category already has 4 items. So, the “1st 20” you’re talking about are including these 4 too?

No. Free Account For TF Authors :frowning:

ormi said

This category already has 4 items. So, the “1st 20” you’re talking about are including these 4 too?

Nope, those four items are not eligible for this event and only templates submitted after the 21st count :slight_smile:

AviDesigns said

No. Free Account For TF Authors :frowning:

Sure it’s free! Read the announcement carefully. Go here http://pagewiz.com/ then after you have signed up, go here http://go.pagewiz.com/envato

ormi said

Remember, only new original designs will be eligible for the first 20 prizes :slight_smile:

pixilito said

Hi,

Regards

From your dashboard click on “Settings” under your page name, then in “Status & statistic” tab there is an “Export” button at the top right, see: http://nimb.ws/M4TtIC

JoshuaSprague said

Sure it’s free! Read the announcement carefully. Go here http://pagewiz.com/ then after you have signed up, go here http://go.pagewiz.com/envato

Got It

pixilito said

Hi,

Regards

Did you read the post?

Mail them on their support email.

colorfuldesign said

I also :slight_smile:

Which Grid will be best 960px;24col - 960px;12col - 960px;6col ?

(i am new here recommend me which one is usable to pazewiz)