(Locked) Envato's Most Wanted: HTML5 Ad Templates - $6,000

This event is now over. Winners Announced soon!

Envato's Most Wanted

We've put $6,000 bounty on the heads of Envato's most wanted file type - HTML5 Ad Templates on CodeCanyon.

How do you collect?

Be one of the first 20 to have a HTML5 Ad Template uploaded and approved and we'll hand out $200 per item.

We’re also running a Best Item Contest where authors of all HTML5 Ad Templates submitted between November 24th and January 26th will have a chance to win the following cash prizes:

• $750: 1st Place
  • $500: 2nd Place
  • $250: 3rd Place

We’re also offering $500 to the author who submits the most HTML5 Ad Templates.

HTML5 Ad Templates must include the following to be eligable:

Why Google Web Designer?

Google Web Designer integrates nicely with Google Drive, AdWords, and other Google products, making it a popular choice for online advertisers and marketers. Ads built with Google Web Designer have garnered 2.5 billion impressions since the launch of the product!

“Tighter integrations with Google Drive, DoubleClick Studio, DoubleClick Campaign Manager and AdWords let users collaborate on their works-in-progress and publish finished units more quickly. This integration marks the first time that AdWords will support HTML5 ads.”

To Help You Get Started

Be sure to check out thes resources to help you get started:

If you have any questions during the contest please post in this thread & we'll help you out!

It’s a Contest!

This Envato’s Most Wanted is a contest. And like any contest, you don’t want to be disqualified because you didn’t follow the rules. So as well as carefully following the procedure below, make sure you read the terms in full!

Here are the key details:

• Submit your items on or after Monday, November 24th and before the competition closes on Monday, January 26th at 23.59 AEDT time.
  • The winning files will get a share of $6,000.
  • Envato staff to vote on prize winners.
  • An author can enter as many items as they wish.
  • An author can win a maximum of one (1) “Best Item” prize.
  • An author can win a maximum of two (2) "First 20 Prizes".
  • An author can convert existing items into Google Web Designer templates. These will be included in the First 20 prizes.
  • All winners will receive the much-desired "Won a Most Wanted Contest" badge.
  • Final eligabilty on entries for prizes are determined by Envato staff.
  • Multiple submissions from the same author must be different to one another.
  • If the "Most Items Submitted" prize is a tie, the cash winnings will be split.
  • Prizes are payable only via PayPal or Moneybookers/Skrill.

We’ll announce the winners a week or two after the event closes, and send out the prizes two or three weeks after that. So, let’s get started. To be in the running, follow our procedure to the letter!

How to Submit Your Items

What to Do After Your Items Are Approved

Once your items have been approved, do the following as soon as you can:

• Complete the Most Wanted Entry Agreement. By doing this, you agree to keep any winning entries online for a minimum of two years.
  • Post your approved entries in this thread.

It’s as simple as that! Good luck!

Please Read Full Terms & Conditions Here

This looks an amazing contest i’ll be sure to check the program out and experiment with it.

however i dont understand this . Animated / Interactive elements. For example, expandable, video / media player, etc

do you mean, that lets say in the begin text flies in the banner, or a .png banner like a airplane flies in to the banner?

yeah you can have animated elements like animated text, button, or video. Your ad template can be expanded using HTML 5 codes. It’s like having an ad where the user can interact with it. There’s no difference in having an animated gif ad but this one is using HTML 5. the final output is not gif. It’s HTML, CSS, and javascript.

Great contest, I have started working for this!

I’m in for this too :slight_smile: just wonder if I’m going the right direction or if this was total waste of time?

Maybe some staff can give a comment on this please?

How can this be approved ?? None of the submitted items has a working live preview

ceasar said

How can this be approved ?? None of the submitted items has a working live preview

actually, the 2 latest got. one a html preview, the other one a video preview.

My item was approved.
http://codecanyon.net/item/christmas-store-ad-with-dynamic-snow-background/9626896

||+1166644|-ilove2design- said-|| I'm in for this too :) just wonder if I'm going the right direction or if this was total waste of time?

I think you are doing it just great, hurry up so you can be on the first 20!

adanarchila said
||+1166644|-ilove2design- said-|| I'm in for this too :) just wonder if I'm going the right direction or if this was total waste of time?

I think you are doing it just great, hurry up so you can be on the first 20!

thanks! I’m on it :slight_smile:

i have uploaded mine, i hope it gets approved, but i’m a little worried that i have insufficient documentation info, i have used a premade template,

gotta wait now, it’s weekend so i think it well get reviewed monday,tuesday or wednesday

hope it gets approved,

tell me if i have done right

3 size’s, interactive, made with google web designer

Hi guys! Congratulations on all the banners are all beautiful!

I’m with a problem, I ask your help. My banner was rejected because the preview of the image is not showing up. But this one appearing all normal to me. I ask to click and check whether this standard pair you:

http://codecanyon.net/item/banner-ad-rocket-flat-expandable-with-youtube/9633566?WT.ac=portfolio_item&WT.z_author=wall-e

As the banner this “hidden”, maybe you can not see. This is the preview image, and I can see:

https://0.s3.envato.com/files/113228282/preview_banner_ad_rocket.jpg

I am sad and worried because I dedicated myself a lot.

I can see the image too when clicking your link.

Are you sure your item was rejected because OF THIS? :ohrly:

Got one accepted: http://codecanyon.net/item/google-html5-ad-templates/9614700

It is pretty basic, but it is my first one! I have got another two submitted and awaiting approval that have more features.

||+1168673|-ilove2design- said-|| I can see the image too when clicking your link.

Are you sure your item was rejected because OF THIS? :ohrly:

The main preview image isn’t showing up. Please resubmit.

Yes, yes it is friend. And I sent the picture again, but I just get the answer that was not accepted again.

I’m sorry but the main preview image still isn’t showing up. Please resubmit.

I’ll rename and save different now. Hope work. Thank you =)

Hi guys, my file was approved:

http://codecanyon.net/item/banner-ad-rocket-flat-expandable-with-youtube/9633566

lol :bigwink:

Hello,

most of the files which get uploaded or approved here are just made ways too quick. People think about their 200$ which they can earn but all what happens to codecanyon is spam. Yep, flooding the (mostly) unique products with some 10-minute-work.

What about giving the 200$ to the best 20 designed pages? Something with single HTML w/o CSS/jQuery or something going on the modern web dev. steps.

I will never start working on something like that - simply because I require unique and well products in my collection and not some event stuff. Sadly.

Anyways I wish a lot of luck to each submitted item!

Cheers

Hi! our item got accepted: http://codecanyon.net/item/evolve-mobile-app-banner-templates/9639631

We also prepared a full live HTML preview: http://codecanyon.net/item/evolve-mobile-app-banner-templates/full_screen_preview/9639631

The banners have a 7-8 seconds frame so the user can read the info and click the button, and then they have a transition animation for the loop. So be sure to wait so see the loop transition.

Hope you like it!

Hi,

My item was recently approved for sale too:

http://codecanyon.net/item/zarebo-video-html-5-ad-template-for-doubleclick/9663082

Thanks a lot!

Our First item:

Christmas Banners - Web Banner Template