(Locked) Envato’s Most Wanted: Instapage Landing Page Templates - $12,500

This event is now over. Winners Announced!

Envato's Most Wanted

We’ve partnered with Instapage: the creators of the landing page builder and put a massive $12,500 in prizes for Instapage Templates on ThemeForest. Thanks to Instapage this is our largest bounty to date!

Be one of the first 20 to have a Instapage Template uploaded and approved and we’ll hand out $200 per template. We’re also running a Best Item Contest where authors of all Instapage Template’s submitted between October 21st and November 21st have a chance to win the following cash prizes:

Best Category Prizes

The Best Instapage templates that are considered to be within these 15 categories win $300 each.

We’ve listed examples of the types of templates you may consider to submit in these categories however you are not limited to these ideas.

1. $300: Best Real Estate Template
  • New condo development sign-up.
  • Property listing with real estate agent contact form
  1. $300: Best Webinar Template
  • Webinar sign-up
  • Coaching / Seminar
  1. $300: Best Medical / Treatment Template
  • Procedure info & sign-up (e.g. LASIK, Invisalign, cosmetic surgery).
  • Report/White Paper/ebook download.
  1. $300: Best Insurance Template
  • Insurance plans & lead generating form.
  1. $300: Best Ebook Template
  • E-book download.
  • Coaching series download.
  1. $300: Best Mobile App Template (not to be confused with a mobile version of a landing page)
  • Featured mobile app launch.
  • Coming soon mobile app.
  • Lead gen / Capture.
  1. $300: Best Video Opt In Template
  • Video centric lead gen
  1. $300: Best Health / Spa / Yoga Template
  • Healthy lifestyle sign up, opt in, lead gen
  1. $300: Best Travel Template
  • Resort package special offer (one listing).
  • Seasonal getaways (multiple destinations), Luxury cruise.
  1. $300: Best Start-up / Business Launch Template
  • Pre-launch/coming soon email sign-up.
  • App release specs & download.
  1. $300: Best Beauty Template
  • Representative/product information & request for consultation form.
  1. $300: Best SaaS / Affiliate Sign-up Template
  • Software pricing & sign up.
  1. $300: Best Law Template
  • Software pricing & sign up.
  1. $300: Best Education Template
  • eCourse sign-up.
  • Sign-up to download course outline/prospectus or an application for enrolment.
  1. $300: Best Non-Profit Template
  • Donations to a cause or Sign a petition.

Extra Bonus Prizes

Along with the best category prizes authors will also be considered for the following bonus prizes.

$1,500: Grand Prize

Best template based on the top 5 cutting edge landing page trends (Voted by Instapage staff).

$1,000: Most Approved Item Bonus Prize

The author with the Most Approved Instapage Templates during the event wins $1,000.

$500: Best Lead Gen A/B Testing Bundle

Example Lead Gen pages: http://app.instapage.com/templates#category-4

Voted by Instapage staff.

A bundle must include:
A minimum of 4 separate templates within the item.

Desktop and mobile versions of the each page template

pop-up design (eg. Thank you popup message)

Different color schemes, etc

$500: Best Click Through Bundle

Example Lead Click Through pages: http://app.instapage.com/templates#category-3

Voted by Instapage staff.

A bundle must include:
A minimum of 4 separate templates within the item.

Desktop and mobile versions of the each page template

pop-up design (eg. Thank you popup message)

Different color schemes, etc

$500: Community Champion Bonus Prize

Instapage is also offering a Community Champion Bonus Prize where the Envato and Instapage communities can vote for their favorite template. Out of the top 5 most “Liked” templates on Instapage’s Facebook Page, Pinterest, and Twitter, the Instapage staff will choose 1 winner. So tell your friends to vote for your template!
Approved items will be added by Instapage to their Facebook album.

Important: To be eligible all landing pages “must have” a matching mobile version.

To Help You Get Started

To help you get started, Instapage have setup special access to ThemeForest authors! Head over to the sign-up page: http://www.instapage.com/im-a-designer to get started!

There is also a two part Tuts+ series to get you started with creating your Instapage templates Part 1 and Part 2

It’s a Race & Contest!

This Envato’s Most Wanted is a race & contest. Like any contest, you don’t want to be disqualified because you didn't follow the rules. So carefully follow the procedures below, and make sure you completely read the Full Terms and Conditions.

Here are the key details:

• Submit your items on or after Friday, October 21st and before the competition closes on Friday, November 21st at 23.59PM AEDT time.
  • The winning themes will get a share of $12,500.
  • Instapage staff will vote on bonus prize winners.
  • An author can enter as many items as they wish.
  • An author can only win two (2) of the first 20 race prizes.
  • An single item can win one (1) race prize, one (1) category prize and one (1) bonus prize.
  • An author is allowed to convert an existing portfolio item (eg PSD template or CMS theme).
  • All Instapage landing pages “must have a matching mobile version.
  • First 20 winners will receive the much-desired Most Wanted Bounty Winner Badge
  • Best Item winners will receive the much-desired "Won a Contest" badge.
  • Final eligibility of entries for prizes are determined by Envato staff.
  • Multiple submissions from the same author must be different from one another.
  • Prizes are payable only via PayPal or Moneybookers/Skrill.

We’ll announce the winners a week or two after the event closes, and send out the prizes two or three weeks after that. So, let’s get started. To be in the running, follow our procedure to the letter!

How to Submit Your Items

Here are some steps for submitting your Instapage file:

1. Go to the main dashboard screen and click EDIT on your page. When you are in the builder editing your page click the Publish button on the top right. Name your template then click publish

intstapage publish

1. From here choose Instapage.

intstapage publish

1. Then choose a link name

intstapage publish

1. Now you can copy and use the resulting URL for your ThemeForest demo link.

intstapage publish

1. To download your .instapage file, go to your dashboard and click the options icon (gear) and choose “Download”.

intstapage download

What to Do After Your Items Are Approved

Once your items have been approved, do the following as soon as you can:
  • Complete the Most Wanted Entry Agreement. By doing this, you agree to keep any winning entries online for a minimum of two years.
  • Post your approved entries in this thread.
It’s as simple as that! Good luck!

Please Read Full Terms & Conditions Here

Great!! I’m in… :evil:

Interesting! just a little concern about their "Unique Visitor Meter" I saw Instapage limit at 100. I've been through Unbounce MW, before and the view count was almost a 1,000 in just 24hr after the template approved.

I hope converting Unbounce Template would be fine.

Also once the winners are announced , please post a link in this same thread. (so that all will get an email notification) I have requested this for previous events, but nobody is interested to hear.

surjithctly said

Also once the winners are announced , please post a link in this same thread. (so that all will get an email notification) I have requested this for previous events, but nobody is interested to hear.

Yes converting an Unbounce template will be fine :slight_smile:

Hello! I am so excited about this contest! I also have a question, can we convert existing HTML landing pages? Ty.

Jenia.

surjithctly said

Hey there!

I will personally make sure that all the updated info is here as soon as it is available. In your opinion would a Facebook group for this contest be something that designers would want to be a part of?

Thanks! If you need anything at all please email me directly at kieran@instapage.com!

creativejs said

Hello! I am so excited about this contest! I also have a question, can we convert existing HTML landing pages? Ty.

Jenia.

For sure!

Really excited to take part.

Kieran, is it possible to show you the design of the landing page prior to converting it into instapage? I think that will make sure that the designer is on the right track.
What do you think?

Joshua, you can also give your input please.

Thanks

ewebcraft said

Really excited to take part.

Kieran, is it possible to show you the design of the landing page prior to converting it into instapage? I think that will make sure that the designer is on the right track.
What do you think?

Joshua, you can also give your input please.

Thanks

Ultimately acceptance will be based on the review team. I would advise against sharing your design with with Instapage or Envato staff. Rather you can certainly post your request for feedback here for your peers to comment :slight_smile: http://themeforest.net/forums/topic/site-feedback/30

Also, look at the other landing page items we have on ThemeForest as they will serve as a great indication of what we are looking for quality wise.

Wow this is a mindblowing contest.

Our Team is in and excited.

Thanks Envato and Instapage!

Hey everyone, Tyson here (Instapage CEO). We’re extremely excited to see what the Envato design community produces on our platform.

I have one important update in regards to today’s launch. We accidentally disabled page sections from the design server. This has now been resolved and you’ll now be able to build your pages with the correct structure.

To learn more about what the page sections are and what you might need to do to fix any templates you’ve already started, please watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku01kzrCe8s

Please accept my apologies for this small hiccup. If you run into any other issues feel free to post them here and / or contact support@instapage.com

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

I am currently working on a landing page, and i noticed that there are no more “Strips”, they just disappeared. I only got one that i made when they were available.

Why ?

creativejs said

I am currently working on a landing page, and i noticed that there are no more “Strips”, they just disappeared. I only got one that i made when they were available.

Why ?

This is related to the announcement that was just made above. Page strips are outdated and have been replaced with page sections.

Please watch the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku01kzrCe8s

I apologize for this confusion

I have designed the desktop version smoothly. I am facing a problem on mobile version, I am working with the exact measurements and grids yet horizontal scroll is always there on the mobile preview. Is it problem with the preview?

ewebcraft said

I have designed the desktop version smoothly. I am facing a problem on mobile version, I am working with the exact measurements and grids yet horizontal scroll is always there on the mobile preview. Is it problem with the preview?

Hmmm, I would email Instapage at support@instapage.com

ewebcraft said

Make sure that your design does not have elements that are going beyond the main column area. If this isn’t it then email an example over to support@instapage.com

i’m in :slight_smile: and i’ll do my best

wow! i want to learn this!

can’t open instapage.com :frowning: