Most Wanted: Real estate After Effects templates - $6,000

Originally published at: https://community.envato.com/most-wanted-real-estate-after-effects-templates-6000/

We’re running a contest for Real Estate After Effects Templates on VideoHive.

The Best 3 templates win $1,000 each!

Bonus Prizes
  • $1,000: Best Single Property Showcase Template
  • $1,000: Best Multi-Property Showcase Template
  • $1,000: Best Realtor Business Promo Template

What we’re looking for

We are looking for the next best Real Estate templates, that effectively showcase one or more properties with all the relevant features and details, presented with a stunning design and in an engaging and unique way.

In the demanding and fast-paced business of real estate, realtors need to advertise and sell numerous properties quickly and effectively. Consider the types of information they may need to convey to prospective buyers, and how you can best incorporate anything from property info, photos, floorplans, maps, realtor branding, and more into your templates in a clear and meaningful way, while making the video creation experience as seamless, flexible, fast,and professional as possible.

Just as houses come in all shapes and sizes, so should your templates! Sometimes a realtor may need to showcase all the new houses on the market that week, and sometimes they need to present just one property in a more detailed and dynamic way. Sometimes they may need to get a house sold, and other times they want a great way to promote their real estate business to prospective clients. So don’t forget the extra bonus prizes up for grabs. Pick one and knock it out of the park, or go for a complete, branded, multi-purpose real estate template package and you could potentially snag more than one!

It’s a Contest!

This Envato’s Most Wanted is a contest. And like any contest, you don’t want to be disqualified because you didn’t follow the rules. So as well as carefully following the procedure below, make sure you read everything in full.

Here are the key details:

• Upload your items to Envato Market on or after Wednesday, February 17th and before the competition closes on Wednesday, April 27th at 23.59 AEDT time.
  • The winning files will get a share of $6,000.
  • All winners will receive the much-desired “Won a Most Wanted Contest” badge.
  • An author can enter as many items as they wish.
  • Multiple submissions from the same author must be different to one another.
  • An author can win a maximum of one (1) “Best Item” prize and two (2) Bonus prizes.
  • A single item can win multiple prizes.
  • Eligible items must be related to the prize categories, and meet all above eligibility criteria.
  • Final eligibility of entries is determined by Envato staff.
  • Envato staff to judge “Best Item” prize winners.
  • The quality of the templates, experience, design, functionality and overall relevancy to the contest will be key criteria in “Best Item” judging.
  • Envato & judges retain the right not to award Best Item & Bonus prize(s) at their sole discretion if they deem appropriate levels of skill have not been met.
  • Prizes are payable only via PayPal, Moneybookers/Skrill, or Payoneer.
  • Only new items uploaded to the site within the contest time period are eligible.
  • The entry deadline is based on the date of the final submission/resubmission leading to the item’s approval on Envato Market. Not the date of final approval.
We’ll announce the winners a few weeks after the event closes, and send out the prizes several weeks after that. So, let’s get started.

How to Enter Your Items

What to Do After Your Items Are Approved

Once your items have been approved, do the following as soon as you can: And that’s it. Good luck!

Please Read Full Terms & Conditions Here

2 Likes

Heck yes, count me in for this one, going to be awesome! :slight_smile:

Blimey, it’s Most Wanted Wednesday!

2 Likes

It’s gonna be LEGEN… wait for it … DARY :smiley:

2 Likes

Truly a Most wanted wednesday. Let’s expect flood of such templates :slight_smile:

Yeah! Lets do this!!

Let’s rock :slight_smile:

When do I collect my prize?

10 Likes

Give this man all the money! :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Great news! Good luck :slight_smile:

Hahahaha :smiley: guys, cancel this contest, we have winner :smiley:

2 Likes

Yes, hahahahahaha :smiley: :+1:

1 Like

OK! START! A good contest!

1 Like

Looking forward to this hoping someone comes out with a good agent promo template I can edit up and use in my RE7 demo sites.

I like those videos by @nixstudioedition and @solovyovslava lucky for contest :slightly_smiling: