(Locked) Envato's Most Wanted - Pagewiz Landing Page Templates - $14,000

arik_liberman said
pixilito said

Hi,

I think I signed up on the wrong URL, and now after I finished the landing page, I can’t find a downloadable link for it.

Any one from pagewiz support team can help me??

Regards

There should be no wrong link. If you have a free Pagewiz account, please register it here: http://go.pagewiz.com/envato. Our team will then approve it as Envato’s author account.

We did it just now. :slight_smile:

nice post

Can i convert my Instapage template to Pagewiz?

Hey,

There is point says: “An author is allowed to convert an existing portfolio items for the Best Category, and Top Expert Prizes.” Is this mean that it’s available to any existent item on ThemeForest to be converted to Pagewiz?

So what if I create a new Pagewiz template. And convert it to other platforms (right after approval). Does that mean I am still within rules or not?

ormi said

I want to ask same question … will it count then in the first 20 items??

We are waiting envato staff reply.

Interesting, i will try it !

pixilito said
ormi said

The first 20 items must be new / original items. Conversions on existing items will not be eligible for a ‘First 20 items Prize’.

No, You would not be included in the first 20 for converting your InstaPage template.

An author is allowed to convert an existing portfolio items for the Best Category, and Top Expert Prizes.

Hi Josh,

Can I participate in this? I hope I can :slight_smile:

surjithctly said

Hi Josh,

Yes, everyone can!

ThemeRevolution said
pixilito said

Hi,

I think I signed up on the wrong URL, and now after I finished the landing page, I can’t find a downloadable link for it.

Regards

From your dashboard click on “Settings” under your page name, then in “Status & statistic” tab there is an “Export” button at the top right, see: http://nimb.ws/M4TtIC

There is no such button on newly created account!

Is it required to have Envato approval to have this option?

neutrico said
ThemeRevolution said
pixilito said

Hi,

Regards

From your dashboard click on “Settings” under your page name, then in “Status & statistic” tab there is an “Export” button at the top right, see: http://nimb.ws/M4TtIC

I don’t have this option as neutrico said. I didn’t get the envato account approval yet, but don’t know if I get the approval will I have the option to download the page, or I will have new dashboard and will create the page from the start??

pixilito said
neutrico said
ThemeRevolution said
pixilito said

Hi,

Regards

I don’t have this option as neutrico said. I didn’t get the envato account approval yet, but don’t know if I get the approval will I have the option to download the page, or I will have new dashboard and will create the page from the start??

Ok. I got welcome mail to Most Wanted and Export button is on, as my existing test template as well. So, don’t worry @pixilito :slight_smile:

I gave up with Instapage contest. Instapage builder was so confusing… Pageviz interface is MUCH better.

Short two questions though.

1. Are we allowed to include custom scripting and styling with design?
    I fully understand that we should avoid custom html, though custom css animations, transitions or jQuery magic could be unobtrusive and useful.

2. Do we need to replace all images and icons with placeholders in templates uploaded to Envato, or is it allowed to upload templates with images that we are allowed to reuse and redistribute?

In “rullers” mode, if you left/right click on top/right ruler, it will create a new “ruller”. The problem is I don’t know how to delete the one I created.

But it’s not a big deal. Pagewiz’s builder is awesome.

ormi said

Yes.

neutrico said
pixilito said
neutrico said
ThemeRevolution said
pixilito said

Hi,

Regards

Ok. I got welcome mail to Most Wanted and Export button is on, as my existing test template as well. So, don’t worry @pixilito :slight_smile:

I gave up with Instapage contest. Instapage builder was so confusing… Pageviz interface is MUCH better.

Short two questions though.

1. Are we allowed to include custom scripting and styling with design?
    I fully understand that we should avoid custom html, though custom css animations, transitions or jQuery magic could be unobtrusive and useful.

2. Do we need to replace all images and icons with placeholders in templates uploaded to Envato, or is it allowed to upload templates with images that we are allowed to reuse and redistribute?

Yes, me too. :smiley:

Morad said

Hey,

There is point says: “An author is allowed to convert an existing portfolio items for the Best Category, and Top Expert Prizes.” Is this mean that it’s available to any existent item on ThemeForest to be converted to Pagewiz?

Yes.

uziiuzair said

So what if I create a new Pagewiz template. And convert it to other platforms (right after approval). Does that mean I am still within rules or not?

Sure.

pixilito said
ormi said

Please read the announcement carefully.

“The first 20 items must be new / original items. Conversions on existing items will not be eligible for a ‘First 20 items Prize’.”

surjithctly said

Hi Josh,

Sure thing, must be a new submission though :slight_smile: