(Locked) Downloading Preview Files

Hey guys,

Most people will already know this, but customers can actually download AudioJungle preview files from the Music category by clicking the download button in the bottom right corner of the audio player:

This can be very useful for customers who want to get an idea of how their potential soundtrack will work with their project/video etc… before deciding to purchase.

This is just an update to let you know that we have slightly improved this feature. Previously, depending on the customer’s local browser settings, the mp3 preview would predominantly open in a new tab and begin playing rather than prompting the user to download the actual file. But we have now made a simple but effective update that should now prompt all users to download the preview file to wherever they wish locally:

A minor update but thought you’d like to know. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the update Scott. Good idea.

Concerning this post http://audiojungle.net/forums/thread/allowing-your-previews-to-be-played-on-the-ipad-aka-ios/32947 is it possible to implement a link to point to the file attached without it being embedded in the flash preview so that iOS devices can also preview the AJ files?

You can look at any of my files and see how this works by clicking the link that I added, though I will no longer be able to do this since I cannot find the url any longer. :crying:

Thanks,

John

… is it possible to implement a link to point to the file attached without it being embedded in the flash preview so that iOS devices can also preview the AJ files? …

That would solve a lot. A tap on that link on iPhone would fire up quicktime and folks could preview (and buy) from their phones. Then they could download the files when they get back to the studio. Perfection. I could shop for music while waiting for my slooow barista. :wink:

Good call John!

Concerning this post http://audiojungle.net/forums/thread/allowing-your-previews-to-be-played-on-the-ipad-aka-ios/32947 is it possible to implement a link to point to the file attached without it being embedded in the flash preview so that iOS devices can also preview the AJ files?

We’ve got an even better, longer-term solution than that lined-up. [evil laughter] Stay tuned. :grin:

We've got an even better, longer-term solution than that lined-up. [evil laughter] Stay tuned. :grin:

Sweet! I won’t guess cause I’ll either ruin the surprise or be terribly embarrassed. :wink:

Thanks Scott. :smiley:

Hi everyone. Today i cant download demo versions. When i click the button its open save window, when i want to save file window closing, but audio file do not downloading.I chek with CHROME , FIREFOX , OPERA browsers. Please quick unswer , because I need to work. Thank You.
P.S sorry for my English.

REACTIONLAB said

Hi everyone. Today i cant download demo versions. When i click the button its open save window, when i want to save file window closing, but audio file do not downloading.I chek with CHROME , FIREFOX , OPERA browsers. Please quick unswer , because I need to work. Thank You.
P.S sorry for my English.

I asked the same question (even opened a new post whoops!) It’s been answered over here: