I cant download preview files!

Can someone please tell my why we cant download previews from Audiojungle, I tried all the browsers on all our computers but get a message: forbidden. It worked 100% until this morning!

Desperately trying to spend my money but cant if we are not able to send a client a preview.

Please help.

2 Likes

Hi! I also can not download the preview … Maybe the moderators will say why? @SpaceStockFootage

Hello, we can’t download the preview files either. Could you please solve this problem immediately? Because we have to go on working…

I agree, This is BS…I am considering other platforms, seriously. I have spent thousands at Envato for my projects and now this! Come on man.

It seems you now need to be logged into your AJ account in for the download preview function to work. Hope that helps!

Logging in did not help for me.

I am logged in…same problem. Everything was working fine till this morning!

I am also having issues with downloading preview files, on multiple browsers, multiple connections, all previews, for the past 2 hours. Sent in a help ticket but no response.

I can’t download the preview files either.

Not working here either. You can try email the authors directly to have the preview files, while writing to support.

@KingDog

Hi all,

Thanks for the report. This is indeed a bug and we’re working on a fix. In the meantime you should be able to download the preview by opening the link in a new tab and removing the &_ga=2.77549917.931079593.1511950319-38727555.1511950319 (numbers will vary) at the end of the address bar.

Sorry about the inconvenience, please bear with us as we address it.

2 Likes

This worked Thanks

not working here -.-

Hello, currently i am not able to download a preview of any song.

I keep getting the error, “Failed - Forbidden” in Chrome and
"This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
AccessDeniedAccess denied" in Firefox.

I hope you guys are aware of this problem and able to fix it soon.

Hi, see this post for a temporary fix:

The issue should now be fixed, you should be able to download audio previews as usual. Sorry about the inconvenience and thanks for bearing with us :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dowload preview button still not working. But your temporary fix works fine. Just is little bit annoying. Please fix your site. Thank you.

Hi @Nikjerik ! This topic is discussed here! Attention!!! Dear Envato.On the site does not work to download a preview!