Can't download audio file previews

Hi there!
Trying to download audio file previews, but I alway get an error message like this in my browsers (IE, Chrome, Firefox):

This site can’t be reached

audiojungle-preview-downloads.customer.envatousercontent.com ’s server IP address could not be found.

• [Try running Windows Network Diagnostics](javascript:diagnoseErrors()).

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

Thanks for any help.
André

Hi André, I just tried to download some audio preview and I had no problem.
Where did you get that link? That link doesn’t seems to be from an audio preview.

Just tried it, and I have the same issue as André.

Thats wierd I can download with no problem. I am using chrome on windows 7.
I just tried on smartphone and no problem.

What URL do you get when you click on 'download preview"? Maybe it’s an A/B testing of a new preview manager… Don’t know what else it could be.

For exemple this is the link I get in one of your tracks.
https://preview.s3.envato.com/files/239203368/preview.mp3?response-content-disposition=attachment%3Bfilename%3D21205507_stomps-and-claps_by_purplefog_preview.mp3&Expires=1551033756&Signature=JwBzBXH0JgB5-x~jtuFPBCssT7dgU96L5Y
The link is bigger I Just Cut it and add…

You’ve taken that link directly from the track’s item page, right? I just tried that and it works for me too, with the same type of URL.

But when taken from the search results list, I have the same type of URL as André, which doesn’t work.

Ohh I was dowloading from the item page but now I tried directly from the search results ang I get same error page

Hi guys,
Thanks for your testing efforts. Just to be a litte more precise: Same as you, when I try to download the preview audio from the search results page I get the error message mentioned. But when entering the details page for the audio and clicking the link there, it seems to work.

Search results (does not work)
https://audiojungle.net/category/sound/interface-sounds, click on the file " [Mechanical Sci-Fi Interface Transition 3] by [StormwaveAudio]

Direkt access (works)

Regards,
André

Hi @andregasser,

I’ve just confirmed that you’re right, it’s a bug on our side. We’ve replaced the audiojungle-preview-downloads.customer.envatousercontent.com DNS entry with a new version, but apparently we missed one of the places we used the old one. My apologies – we’ll work on correcting this right away.

Hi Ross,
That’s great news! Thanks for fixing.

Regards,
André

Hi again @andregasser,

This is fixed now – thanks very much for raising it! Let me know if you see any further trouble.

2 Likes