license confusion

I want to purchase a video to be use in a film. I read that I have to buy the extended license but I only have the option of single use license or multi use license, not extended license. I’m only going to use this file in one film. Is the single license the correct option?

Yes. There used to be just regular licenses and extended licenses, across all VideoHive categories, then the motion graphics category changed to having regular and multi-use licenses, both covering extended uses. So if you were using stock footage, you’d need an extended license, but it sounds like you’re using motion graphics, so a regular license will be fine if it’s for use in just one film.

I want to buy this file 8027844. So if I understand I have to buy the single license. Is that correct?

That’s correct.

Great Thanks!!!