I’m new here and I’ve been looking around at several clarifications regarding the licenses - in fact it’s become quite the task. Now I am left with these concerns.
With a regular license, can i…
- Edit the template to my needs or my client needs
- place my company name in the footer as “website by my name” or “Website from my name” (feel free to suggest a more proper term to keep the authors from hating me)
- sell it to my client after the editing of the template
- give my client full access to the theme for life-time (meaning no contracts where they’ll have to return or delete the website after so long)
- allow my client to sell their products from the site using an external source such as paypal, an ecommerce software, etc
Will I have to…
- literally send them a licence, or is that just terminology
- renew the template in anyway (me or my client)
- take the template back from the client in anyway
- restrict them in using it to advertise/sell their products?
I thank you all for the help!