Just a thought.

I am a logo designer and have 29 items here, and 147 items rejected.
actually I am not gonna complaint or anything since envato has the right to do what envato think necessary. but maybe I post this and someone can give nice suggestions. when my item being rejected I always analysed what could be the reason, read all the guidelines, sometimes I agreed that my item being rejected, but most of the time I felt the reviewer are being too subjective, lot of my rejected item were general enough, and aesthetically not too bad.
I attached few sample of my rejected item:

I see a lot of logo that approved here are not general enough yet they approved them, and sometimes un aesthetically.

May God be with me, and you all :slight_smile:

Today I have seen these logos . I will not mention the site where I saw it. ) Seems not bad. :slight_smile:

Hi, I am from audiojungle ,so I’m not competent to comment on quality, but I would totally buy that chilly logo for my thumbnail/profile picture if I saw it selling here earlier. Very cool :slight_smile:

Sorry to hear about that, @pixellord. I am AJ author too, so I can`t say anything about the graphics (besides that I like them). I hate rejects myself, and wish everyone could minimize them, cause its an awful feeling sometimes, but it also involves adjusting oneself to the market. Its a talent on its own. Hope you sort it out soon!

yes, I sell them in some site for logo store. I once sell a logo for only two days after envato rejected it.

hi, thanks for your kind words. I just don’t get it how reviewer saw a logo template.

1 Like

well AJ if the rejection is make sense then I have no problem with that, but 147 logos and not all of them bad, and I think they are qualified as a premade logo, that made me cry

Another rejected, oh my God :slight_smile: