It's been 3 years on Audiojungle

I know that last one sounds weird, but I’m just being honest.

All right, let me keep this all straight:

For three years - 471 track approved
Sales - 710
OK, but there’s still one thing I don’t get, though… if on this site approved 471 track, I’ve had to explain why we have the lowest sales of anyone.

As I believe the fact of getting to build a portfolio with more than 400 approved items seems to me an extraordinary fact.
The truth is that Audiojungle right now is a pretty saturated market and I think that to get an item that can be sold more than ten times (to say a number) it needs to have a very special sound and that highlights a lot about what already exists previously and of course “luck” to be featured, to be approved in good dates and so on …

Anyway, I think it’s a matter of continuing to prove what can work for you. Maybe some promotion, maybe specialize in the styles of music that have worked well for you before … I do not know but here there are examples of authors getting relatively succesfull new items.

In any case you have shown an incredible capacity to produce in different musical styles and at a very good rhythm and that is why I congratulate you for having such a fantastic portfolio and a lot of encouragement to keep working.

1 Like

More and more new authors come and less and less oxygen remains at all. It is commendable that you have developed such a huge portfolio, it deserves respect. The music business is more like a paradox of relativity than a seeming reality. You never guess which track customer buy, I have seen some authors who have small portfolios and huge sales, large portfolios - big sales, large portfolios and the number of sales is less than the number of tracks. In fact, there are a huge number of authors and few authors sell music normally here (they can be counted on the fingers). Try to promote tracks somewhere (YouTube, SoundCloud, social networks, lead conversations with potential buyers, customer spam by e-mail, etc.) It’s all a matter of chance, write tracks, believe in luck, I hope you will be lucky someday !

1 Like

I find no point on being exclusive with AJ, its absolutely no worth it in the majority of cases, specially in yours. Spread those tracks around the world !!

1 Like

and how many rejected tracks?

No, I don’t remember that.

1 Like

hi congrats for the longevity indeed
as for sales, same guys - just like i did in the past - do not really realize of the necessity to promote your items by yourself, anywhere u can. Let’s face it , sales are not coming on their own anymore nowadays with so many guys in town, items , and daily submissions …

1 Like

I think that hard reject always make sense.
Reviewers doing their work completely and honestly.

1 Like

I’ve seen your portfolio.
Amazing works!
Respect !

2 Likes

Hola Cataluña !!!
I often go to in Alicante)
Your portfolio - excellent jobs on this one!

1 Like

Thank you all .
I enjoy your company !

1 Like