Item Removal

Hello Authors,

I’m finding it quite perplexing that when I’ve purchased and Item for let’s say for $50 to 60$ the items removed a few weeks later. Let’s say for instance I’ve shift - del that item which was on desktop and I’ve had to download the item again however to find out it’s been removed is a little insulting and mildly irritating. Any one get this?

Regards,

endfm

Unfortunately (and I agree with the frustration) it is the nature of digital marketplaces especially those with 3rd party authors.

Thankfully if it is a recent purchase and file then there is a good chance it has only been temporarily removed; plus if you bought the file within the last 6 months then under the new support policy there may be some way in which envato can help.

1 Like

Yes absolutely Charlie I’ve only had the experience twice now it’s not nice really, I didn’t really know that happened in digital marketplaces really The same product in question is being listed again under another name? is there somebody I can see about that?

Cheers, great marketplace btw!

Is it definitely the same file or does it just look similar? Is it a different format of the same file?

If you are sure it’s the same then you should let support know https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Again I totally sympathise but it is the same on iTunes, Google Play and all the competitor marketplaces to here.

hi why do not u try to contact the guy who created the item , i am not in TF but if there was such a problem with one buyer of my flyers and i was sure that the person had really bought the item, i would help … u should try to see …