item rejected

oh said!!! my item always rejected and rejected said very said. what reason and where is problem please suggest me. here is Envato reviewer team message and my item:

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Fitness Flyer” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:

Visit our forums and ask fellow authors for feedback. Our helpful community will be glad to lend a hand.

Check out this Help Center article to understand why and how items get rejected.

Remember you can get help in the form of tutorials on Envato Tuts+.

We hope to see a new submission from you soon!

All the best!

Envato Quality team

Breaks just about every design rule out there from hierarchy, to spacing, stretched images, construction and typography.

Sorry, but this is no where near the standards for here

hi, I am sorry but I think that you should start with answering a set of two questions:1- who u buy what u have done? and 2- do you think that you bring some sort of additional value so that people feel like buying the item? unfortunately , the answer is no. Look, this is a professional marketplace and , at this stage, what u have here looks more than simple to say the least. There is almost no design at all here. If u take out vignette pictures that are not supposed to be included anyways, u will realize what u have left, ie: blocks of plain color, a logo that is meant to be replaced, texts, a QR code looking rather bad with a strange yellow color inside, and a bunch of super basic icons , which bring absolutely nothing to the table design wise, period … I am sure that u can figure out that no one would pay for such an item, when u can get far better products as freebies in the internet. In addition, let’s also face it, the color looks bad, this is aggressive color , and not a very readable one , too. The hierarchy is almost inexistent and there is no real central title. The elements seem to be positioned randomly and u clearly did not pay attention to z lay out and the associated impact zones , so that u can emphasize really important text parts … the background is simply overly simple , there is no work at all there. Not to mention that u have also broken several basic design principles , like spacing and alignment. Nothing is done properly anywhere in what u have right now and there is a good deal of arrangements being required … there is also a very huge discrepancy of harmony and occupation between the different zones of the concerned item, the slightly upper left part is quite empty, when the bottom left seems far more crammed …

Hi n2n44
Thank you for your good suggestion. I’m appreciated your words still please give me one more suggestion why this item hard rejected again within 1 hour uploaded period.

This is a night club party flyer.

Concept has been done a thousand times before

Typography is not good

Take out all the elements you can’t include like the model and the backgrounds and all that is left is a small number of text elements

2 Likes

hi , look , the composition like this is not credible … the thing is that u have placed an outer glow to the model but there is nothing suggesting it behind, which makes the concept and effect fall apart if u ask me. I would recommend that u rather dodge the model’s edges rather than just use an outer glow in the first place , plus , u need to have a dodging in keeping with the background environment , in other words, either u reduce the glow, or this is option 2, u intensify the glow behind the model indeed, to legitimate the dodging that u have this far … I would also add that the work on the background is insufficient at this stage and that this is generating a misbalance issue , what u have right now … the fact of the matter is that, look, u have some background “relief” in the back with the sort of cityscape but in the mid and upper sections, the background is just a plain color surface with a glow on top of it … this does not bring additional valet the design.Apart from this, I tend to agree with what Charlie said, there is much of a deja vu feeling resulting from what u have at present … disposition, typo, text positioning , all is quite similar to many works that were already approved. I may also add that the way the model and the texts are interacting is sort of resulting in a collision of elements, the texts disturb the displaying of the model and the other way around is true also, so that the central title is not this easy to read … for me, the sort dark green - yellow color combination is not the best choice, to be honest and I would rather push u to use completementary colors, they are a way safer choice , normally. finally, there are problems when it comes to hierarchy , if u ask me, insofar as the date is not super visible , though this is an important piece of information to say the least, the club name is quite small and not placed in a position where this can spring out and be prominent as a club owner would expect it to be (this is more fine for a dj flyer, in which the dj is likely to concentrate on his own info, rather than the club’s one, indeed). so that, ultimately, the efficiency of the flyer is lower than it could have been