Issues with purchased theme

I don’t know if this is the right place for this, but a theme I purchased on Envato Themeforest isn’t functional, I don’t know what to do.

Contacting the author of the theme is a good start. As you know, when your purchase an item, it comes with 6 months support included. Use them to solve all problems regarding the theme.

Item is no longer available and theme author who I contacted via email said “We are dealing a conflict with themeforest help team and Our product may not live soon. but we have launched it on our own store. We are unable to verify user so we can’t provide support. We are not legible to provide support and updates when we don’t have product live on themeforest. Our account is lock we don’t have access to verify you. Classiads - Classified Ads WordPress theme is a leading product in such category. We will offer our customers free lifetime support and Updates. Even our new update is about to launch which included Visual Composer (Page Builder), Woocommerce, Several payments gateways and many more huge features in version 4.0. You can purchase it from our store so can get all the benefits links is here http://woxteck.com/downloads/classiads-classified-ads-wordpress-theme/” my site is down and I need this fixed ASAP.

I speak to envato as (depending on when you bought the item) it sounds like you would be entitled to a refund esp as an author suggesting that you purchase a file from their own store because it has been removed from here (this wouldn’t happen without cause) is a definite no no.

I’m having same issue. just bought this theme which is proving difficult to work with. Definitely need support or refund immediately. Anyone has Envato support contact? they are unreachable doing everything they can for you not to reach their support.

This is very annoying and I’m near deadline of Official Launch Date, which is Saturday 22nd April, 2017.