Issue with item prices. It is showing 2 prices for my items in Codecanyon

When you click on this link and go to the bottom of the page you can see few items are there for $29 and $74 but there actuall prices are $59 and $149(on clicking the item this prices are shown). Because of this i saw a decline in sales.
[link removed]

Hi @WowCodes,

As far as I have checked your given URL I found:
Lowest Unique is showing $29 where the actual price is $59.
I think you have changed the price few hours ago and the price $29 is showing from the cache. I hope it will be fixed automatically when the cache will be cleared.

Another item showing the right price $74 from my side.

Thanks

I didn’t changed the prices, the prices were slashed by 50% on the mid year sale.

These are the items with wrong prices showing on them:-
Actual Price: $149, wrong price showing: $74
[link removed]

Actual Price: $99, wrong price showing: $49
[link removed]

Actual Price: $59, wrong price showing: $29
[link removed]

Actual Price: $59, wrong price showing: $29
[link removed]

My item was on discount till 30th June but still it is showing that price.
IMG_20220708_111824

My all mid year sale campaign items showing the correct/actual price everywhere but I think there is something wrong with your item pricing display on search/category page.

Please Contact Author Support and let them know. Support Team will be happy to assist you.

Thanks

I have emailed them

The issue is yet not resolved and Because of the issue i have not got a single sale till now after the mid year sale.

I think for the weekend you didn’t get reply. please keep patience they will reply as quickly they can. Thanks

@WowCodes

These items are all showing the correct prices you say they should be at:
If you are looking at these pages online using a PC press Ctrl+F5 to refresh your pages - I think what you are seeing is cached pages my friend :wink:

@123Simples
Please click and here and check the pricing once
[link removed]
Here it is showing the prices at 50% slashed rates and upon clicking on the item it is showing original price.

Hi @WowCodes. Thanks for reporting this - I’ve just raised it with our developers.

It looks like that search results page may have cached pricing information from the campaign. I’ll post here when that issue is fixed.

2 Likes

Thanks @BenLeong for helping me out. The issue has been resolved :smiley:

1 Like