Introducing your new Envato Author Dashboard!

I’ve received invite today and happy to discover new data))

I see that Elements earnings are shown before taxes. So these earnings are bigger than I’ve received.

Also I’ve noticed that Elements April earnings are different in new and old dashboards. New dashboard shows 6 days, and old dashboard shows 7 days earnings.
All numbers are right in my case.

1 Like

Check March & April 2020.

1 Like

Oh! Really) April 2020 numbers are much bigger than in old dashboard!

1 Like

3 Likes

I want to share my first impression after 10 minutes of use and suggest some improvements:
In general, it turned out to be quite clear to visualize the large numbers and the general dynamics of the account. For me, there was not enough detail within a month by marketplaces and categories.

Here are some suggestions:

1. More detail is needed in the market reports.

2. And when you go to any of the markets, it should be great to see something like this

3. I think that data detailing is also necessary for product reports.

4. I would also like to see a more powerful export tool, which could export CSV for a certain timeframe for a specific market and a selected category.

I hope my feedback will help in the development of this tool.
Thanks, Envato:)

5 Likes

Hi Ben, invitation received and survey done :slight_smile:
Thanks and hope it helps!

1 Like

+1

1 Like

Still waiting for my invitation :grin:
MCHD7AL

3 Likes

Same here :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I think we need all data entry, pagination of the table to check all data entry.

1 Like

As said before great information there to look for long period earnings, which items earn best, etc :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Thanks for all the feedback so far - particularly for those who’ve provided screenshots and mockups.

The Apr 2020 data issue is currently being addressed. There will be a short-term fix that attributes earnings to the correct month (the higher April totals seem to have included some from March and/or February of that year), which will bring the monthly reports in line with your actual payments. There’s a longer-term solution on the way that will also make sure the Daily View is correct for that period - initially, some earnings will be placed on the last day of Feb, Mar and Apr 2020 to get the monthly view up to date.

Last night we sent invitations to the largest group of authors so far, and we’re currently monitoring how the server holds up with a larger number of users. Currently, everything is on track to send the final batch of email and Intercom notifications on Thursday - after that, all Elements authors should have access to the new dashboard.

7 Likes

Thank you for the information, we are waiting for the invitation :slight_smile:

Our servers have been holding up well so far, so we’re sending out invitations to all remaining Elements authors tonight! If you haven’t seen an email or Intercom pop-up yet, you should receive these in the next few hours.

We’ve also been able to launch a highly requested new feature: you can now the default list of items from 100 to all items in the Item Earnings report. This also means that you can also now export data on all item earnings in your portfolio, across 7, 30, 365 day or custom date ranges.

Please note that if you have a very large number of items in your portfolio, it can take a while to load the graph on your dashboard - I’ve seen this running for portfolios with over 100,000 items though, and it’s great to finally be able to launch that feature to everyone.

We’d love to hear your feedback about how you’re using the new dashboard - particularly for those of you who are using the Download CSV function. We’ll keep iterating on the new design, in order to make it as useful to you as possible.

13 Likes

Thanks, I love that we can see all our items now!

How can I export data for custom date ranges? I can set a custom date range only for the earnings graph where I see accumulated earnings per market. This I cannot download as csv.
For the earnings-per-item, I can only set 7, 30, 90, 365 days. No custom range.

5 Likes

Still no new dashboard at my elements account
@BenLeong

6 Likes

Hi Ben, Still waiting new dashboard :roll_eyes:🤷

2 Likes

Hi Ben,

My contributor panel completely stop for a week. I cannot have any updates in earning reports. When people will get the invitation? Ok, Envato made a new dashboard but the why old one has stopped?

3 Likes

Sorry - this looks like a mistake on my part. We currently have fixed date ranges available for export (7/30/90/365), but the team is still looking into making this available for custom ranges. This is partly due to the way those reports and visualisations are created: fixed ranges can be loaded each day when the source data is refreshed, but custom ranges need to be loaded every time you select the dates. We’re looking into the best way to scale up to include more authors and more large portfolios in the new dashboard, without slowing it down for everyone else.

@nitrozme @Motionavigations @Sinlatown (and any others who haven’t received a personal notification) - you can now view the dashboard at http://author.envato.com/reports, when signed in to your Elements Author account

The existing dashboard Earning Report was paused earlier this week while a data issue is being resolved. As soon as we’ve verified that this has been fixed, that report should start updating as normal.

Thanks for all the feedback so far - it’s been a big couple of weeks! We’ll have more news about upcoming features next week :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Ben,

I contact with contributor support and get the link. But there is one thing I can’t figure. How I’ll see the total earning? For example when I select 1 march to 31 march, it shows me the daily and monthly details. But I should calculate the total earnings and bonuses. Is there any option to see the total revenue after taxes like we see in the old report?

And april earnings stuck between 1-9 April. It does not show more than that. It’s about technical issues?